LG Spectrum 2 shows up on Best Buy's site, could launch November 3rd
pixel density of density of 312ppi. Under the hood is a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 processor. An Adreno 225 GPU crunches graphics. 1GB of RAM is on board and there is 16GB of native storage that can be expanded using a microSD card. An 8MP camera is on back while a 1.3MP shooter is up front taking self-portraits and engaging in video chat. Android 4.0.4 is installed.
Now that Best Bay has somewhat outed the LG Spectrum 2, perhaps this time a launch really will be imminent. In fact, the date on the LG Spectrum 2 in the picture seen on Best Buy's site reads November 3rd. Perhaps that will be the launch date for the device.
source: BestBuy via AndroidPolice
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2150 mAh(10.40h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):