Huawei to hold media event in New York City on June 2nd
Of course, it could be a different device or a new handset made especially for the U.S. market. Huawei says that we should "see what we're unlocking next," and that phrase might contain a clue as to what the manufacturer will show us early next month. So far though, we've been scratching our head in vain.
Huawei also recently released a budget priced phone with the Huawei Honor 4C. But let's face it, if you're looking to make a big splash in the U.S., it would seem unlikely that you would do so with a low-priced value handset. According to a recently leaked roadmap, the loaded Huawei Mate 8 (with a rumored QHD screen) isn't set to be unveiled in China until June 15th. With all that in mind, we'd say to expect the Huawei P8, or a specially made U.S. variation of it, to be the star of the June 2nd media event.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2680 mAh
- Display 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor HiSilicon Kirin, Octa-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2200 mAh(13h 3G talk time)
Posts: 9; Member since: Apr 28, 2015
posted on May 13, 2015, 6:47 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):