HTC One (M8) update to Android 4.4.3 is taking place in Canada
Back in late June, a roadmap revealed by HTC "insider" Llabtoofer hinted at the possibility that HTC would combine Android 4.4.3 and Android 4.4.4 in one last update before Android L makes its way to the device. According to that roadmap. the HTC One (M8) is supposed to be receiving Android L in the October through December time period.
Those in Canada with the HTC One (M8) should keep their eyes open for the Android 4.4.3 update. When it comes, make sure you have a Wi-Fi connection before you download it, so you can save your precious data for really important things, like uploading pictures of your cat to Instagram.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 13; Member since: Jul 07, 2014
posted on Aug 17, 2014, 1:30 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):