If you find yourself being constantly beaten up by gangs or the cops are always catching up to you in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, then you may want to check out some of these codes to help ease your pain. Patience is definitely a virtue, but sometimes in the videogame world it may result in your blood pressure rising – or even worse, throwing your controller. Although it’s almost unlikely for someone to throw their iPhone in a blind rage due to a game, we’d hope, these cheat codes will make your trek throughout the game a bit more tolerable. In order to activate these codes, you’ll need to enter them by moving around the magnetic letters n the mission replay board that’s found in any safe house. If you do it correctly, the letters will go back to their original position and a message appears at the bottom of the screen. From there, you have to enter any of the combinations.
- LOADOA – Grenade, nightstick, pistol, minigun, assault rifle, micro SMG, and stubby shotgun.
- LOADOB – Molotov, tazer, dual pistols, flamethrower, carbine, SMG, and dual-barrel shotgun.
- LOADOC – Mine, chainsaw, revolver, flamethrower, carbine, SMG, and dual-barrel shotgun.
- LOADOD – Flashbang, bat, pistol, RPG, carbine, micro SMB and stubby shotgun.
- CASHIN – Grants $10,000 extra cash.
- LIFEUP – Refills your life to full.
- SHELLY – Refills your armor to full.
- COPIN – Raises your wanted level by 1 star.
- COPOUT – Lowers your wanted level by 1 star.