Apple releases update to watchOS 3.1 with plenty of bug fixes
This about completes the official watchOS 3.1 change log. If you want to update your Apple Watch, go to the dedicated app on your iPhone and tap Software Update. The watch needs to be docked and its battery loaded to at least 50% for the procedure.
Posts: 31598; Member since: Feb 05, 2011
posted on Oct 24, 2016, 3:39 PM 0
Posts: 1555; Member since: Oct 27, 2011
posted on Oct 24, 2016, 3:57 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):