Apple reveals Beats Flex, a new pair of cheap, wireless earphones
Beats Flex come in four color options – Flame Blue, Beats Black, Smoke Gray, and Yuzu Yellow, and can be had for just $49.99 via the Apple Store. The earphones will start shipping next week on October 20.
- Apple officially unveils iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max
- The Apple iPhone 12 is finally official. Welcome to 5G
- Apple's iPhone 12 mini comes with the smallest price, 5G, and a late release date
- iPhone 12 series battery life revealed: Here's how they compare with all the previous iPhones
- The iPhone 12 and 12 mini price and preorder deals on T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T or unlocked
- The incredibly affordable HomePod mini is official with nifty new features
- Apple reveals Beats Flex, a new pair of cheap, wireless earphones
Design-wise, the Beats Flex feature magnetic earbuds with Auto-Play/Pause, a built-in microphone with wind reduction for crisp voice clarity, and on-device controls for volume, track, and call controls located on the left side of the neckband housing.
According to Apple, the Beats Flex should offer up to 12 hours of listening time, but thanks to the Fast Fuel feature, you'll be getting another 1.5 hours of playback after a 10-minute charge.
The Beats Flex earphones are compatible with all iPhone models starting with iPhone SE (1st Generation), as well as iPads starting with iPad mini 4, and Apple Watch.