AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S6 receives mystery update
A better match might be the 138.32MB update that was pushed out last week to European Galaxy S6 users in Europe. That update was sent out to correct a problem with memory management that was forcing apps in the background to close earlier than they should have been. Those who installed the update found that their Galaxy S6 was "snappier" after installing the file.
If you're an AT&T subscriber and have had your Galaxy S6 updated, drop us some comments in the box below about any changes you've noticed to your phone. As of now, AT&T has nothing listed about it on its website.
- Display 5.1" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core, 2100 MHz
- Storage 128GB
- Battery 2550 mAh(23h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1110; Member since: Feb 02, 2015
posted on May 13, 2015, 1:49 PM 1
Posts: 16; Member since: Jul 11, 2013
posted on May 13, 2015, 3:38 PM 2
Posts: 779; Member since: Dec 05, 2011
posted on May 13, 2015, 7:34 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):