AT&T to launch Motorola ATRIX 4G on March 1st?
The leaked information, which also revealed a SKU of 65230 for the phone, was part of a long informational sheet on the Motorola ATRIX 4G which included the phone's specs. And how sexy they are! The only "complaint" is the inclusion of Froyo out of the box when Gingerbread would have been sweeter (imagine that we are now at the point when having Froyo out of the box would be considered a negative!) and the 5MP camera on the back when Verizon's DROID Bionic finds itself lugging an 8MP shooter on the rear.
Anyway, March 1st is not that far away, although for those who have already decided that this will be their next cell phone, it might seem like forever until it's here. For AT&T reps mourning the loss of Apple iPhone exclusivity, the buzz surrounding the Motorola ATRIX 4G should put a huge smile on their face, especially with the amount of pre-launch buzz that the ATRIX 4G is generating.
- Display 4.0" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 2, Dual-core, 1000 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1930 mAh(9.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 6; Member since: Dec 13, 2010
posted on Jan 13, 2011, 6:38 PM 0
Posts: 357; Member since: May 14, 2009
posted on Jan 14, 2011, 9:11 AM 2
posted on Jan 13, 2011, 9:06 PM 0
posted on Jan 14, 2011, 4:31 PM 0
posted on Jan 13, 2011, 10:11 PM 1
posted on Jan 16, 2011, 5:06 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):