AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III in-store availability date is set for July 6th
The wait will soon be over, as the Samsung Galaxy S III will be ready for purchase through AT&T retail outlets starting on July 6th. Therefore, if you thought you’d be able to snag one before this 4th of July, you’re sorely mistaken. Instead, you’ll need to wait until this Friday to pick up the cutting-edge Android powered smartphone.
In the meantime, you can check out the cool overview video of the Samsung Galaxy S III and learn about some of its awesome and useful new features. Naturally, the wait might be killer for some people, but that date of July 6th will be here in no time at all. Until then, you can dream about this one, or better yet, you can try and snag one online with next day shipping.
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(8.00h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):