Huawei Ascend G6
- High-resolution camera (8 megapixels)
- Quad core processor
- Fast mobile data support (4G)
- Small dimensions (5.17 x 2.57 x 0.31 inches)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Android (4.3)
- 5.17 x 2.57 x 0.31 inches (131.2 x 65.3 x 7.85 mm)
the average is 4.7 oz (136 g) 4.06 oz (115 g)
- 4.06 oz (115 g)
- Physical size:
- 4.5 inches
- 540 x 960 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 245 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 8 megapixels
- Aperture size:
Aperture size - The aperture of a camera is the opening through which light travels before it reaches the camera sensor. The smaller the number is, the bigger this opening is, allowing for more light to pass.
- Focal length (35mm equivalent):
- 22 mm
- Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), Autofocus
- Front-facing camera:
- 5 megapixels
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926
Processor - The processor is the main computing component of a phone and is a major factor when it comes to the overall speed of the device. Some more powerful smartphones use dual-core and quad-core processors designed to deliver greater performance.
- Quad core, 1200 MHz
- Graphics processor:
- Adreno 305
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC up to 32 GB
- 2000 mAh
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Earpiece, Loudspeaker
- YouTube player:
- Built-in online services support:
- YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz
- FDD LTE:
- 1700/2100 (band 4), 1800 (band 3), 2100 (band 1), 2600 (band 7) MHz
- LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s), , HSPA (unspecified), EDGE, GPRS
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- GPS, A-GPS
- 802.11 b, g, n
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- NFC, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Accelerometer, Compass
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
- MSRP price:
- € 249
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Huawei Ascend G6 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.