"Zero Bezel" Pantech Vega S5 sports 5" HD display in a body more compact than the Galaxy S III
1. cGmC11 (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Ohh! My God!...It's so beautiful!. Come on AT&T, bring me one!
2. ThePolak (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
I dreamed about SGS3 being a phone like that: minimum bezel and slightly bigger than SGS2. And now this, go Pantech- nic job!
27. Sangeet (Posts: 225; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
well.. actually the Panasonic Eluga power did that before the Galaxy s3
36. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
well if they put stock android then it would be perfect
5. RangersK (Posts: 59; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Sorry no one knows what LG's L style phone looks like. Oh! It looks like the zero bezel Pantech Vega S5. :D
4. andro. (Posts: 1926; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Good to see! No doubt the galaxy s4 will have a bigger screen but smaller overall profile also. This is the future of phones
26. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i don't know why, but ever since Android came along, there are quite a few manufacturers who have shown much stronger presence in the mobile industry.. take Huawei, Meizu, and now Pantech? heck, even Samsung was not really that big phone manufacturer (compared to Nokia/Motorola/SE) during feature phone era..
guess Android really push them to innovate..
and this is for vitosever: See what apple has done with 5 years of iOS? 3 minimally changed phone design.. and still with no true multitasking..
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
-Under 7mm thin body
-smaller footprint than GSIII,
-5 INCH screen,
-and BIG battery?!?
Oh, and 13mp camera!!!
I can't believe this phone!
Just goes to show what I sensed right away upon the unveiling of the SIII - Samsung could've made it way more compact.
Or put a much bigger battery within that body size.
It's either that, or some small player Pantech has some magical powers.
37. fraydoe (Posts: 57; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
im going with the magical powers, that phone is sexy
7. Icestalker (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
The hell! Why does the US get crap Pantech but they get these kick ass phones?!?!
8. BattleBrat (Posts: 883; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I dunno, Pan tech makes beasts but never seems to bring them to the states
12. a961009 (Posts: 96; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
Because pantech's is from korea. It is good but a lot of people doesn't like to buy pantech in korea because they have bad After Service(A/S) and their firmware is worse than previous lg firmwares(optinus 2x,optimus one etc). Moreover usually pantech phones become very cheap in short time so a lot of people wait til the phone get very cheap. For example when the first phone comes out they sell their phone in $299 and in 2months the price goes down to $199 or $99....
9. imran_khan0786 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Superb looking but already sgs3 died in India. Because for lot of issues and exploding problem may be this will sales good. Nice
39. SleepingOz (Posts: 2380; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Oh, you wished! but keep on dreaming, troll! =D
10. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Imran dnt say lie galaxy s3 is superb phone no problem at all and it will get jelly beans very soon lol:@:@
11. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Imran dnt say lie galaxy s3 is superb phone no problem at all and it will get jelly bean very soon lol:@:@
30. Aeires (unregistered)
Would like to have seen something like this as the next Nexus phone. Hard to tell by the images what Pantech has done to the overlay, but it doesn't look too intrusive of any changes.
32. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
This should be Galaxy S3 look like! Damn, that phone is sexy!
38. Captain_Doug (Posts: 730; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
As long as it's 2.6" or less wide. The screen will be 2.45" so it's possible.
40. k1ng617 (Posts: 229; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
Wow this is like a dream phone! Compact, Huge Screen, Big battery, 13mp camera!! Bring it here or someone bring something similar! I'll trade in my Galaxy Note!