ZTE U988S might land as the world's first Tegra 4 phone, see how it looks like
2. tech2 (Posts: 3390; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Why is the screen not turned on ? Did it ran out of battery already ?
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
They ran out of OEM customers as well simply because this chip is too bloody expensive for what it can offer.
3. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I LOL @ these idiots who are expecting too much from this chip.
Go ahead drool, then cry at the end how you wish you coud've had a Snapdragon800 instead
4. Diego! (Posts: 555; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Nice! It even has a dedicated camera shutter!!! Bring it on! ^^
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
sadly to late though tegra 4 if it had come out earlier in 2013 would have been amazing now..
7. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 985; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Can't wait to see how this beast of a chipset does, I love how these ARM A15 Cortex CPUs don't need to be clocked at over 2GHz to show great results :)
10. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 900; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
It's not a "Beast" but it's a "Monster".
It'll be safer if ZTE seal it in a tablet.
8. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 900; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
I hope it could have a huge battery(more than 3000 mah) to tame the "Monster" inside this smartphone.
9. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Should be the cut down Tegra 4i, the fully fledged Tegra 4 is a battery hog.
12. hisaak (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
Any numbers to support your claims? Or you just repeat the myth you heard somewhere else?
13. Mobilephile (Posts: 146; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
If its gonna have flagship specs, it needs a flagship design. This look is mediocre at best.
14. rquandt (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
These shots are from the chinese communications authority called TENAA. No press shots at all. Would be kinda disappointing if zte would publish this kinda crap as press shots, right? :P This where the pics come from: xxxx://shouji.tenaa.com.cn/mobile/MobileDetail.aspx?code=RtrCLqU9FTwETY57%2bt72BGgV4Qkk0q1V interesting phone arena is hyping some @leakschina account for this, when there's nothing particularly "leaky" about it. Will every site now start some weird "xxleaksxx" twittering to make it look special? important to put watermarks on it and hide the original (and publicly available) source, to make it seem like you did something "exclusive".