Windows Phone getting update to fix disappearing keyboard and more
1. hunted posted on 04 Jan 2012, 15:23 0 0
Now the problem is with carriers and not microsoft for new s/w update.
14. hetero (banned) posted on 05 Jan 2012, 02:25 0 0
as one of the few hetero men on this site i feel the need 2 point out that only hardcore nerds will bother spending hours to install the last 2 updates by microsoft...we need more themes/sms backups/adobe flash not these crappy updates
5. jabrecer posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:17 3 0
Did somebody say that? I guess you're confusing WP with iPhone!!!
8. kainy posted on 04 Jan 2012, 18:02 1 0
Wow dude... Really? That bug appeared twice as I recall ... sure it isn't "perfect"... I will just sa: Haters gonna hate.
10. snowgator posted on 04 Jan 2012, 18:15 4 0
Sniggly, Sniggly,..... of COURSE it is perfect. These are pretend problems installed on purpose just to make Android users feel better. Now, they fix the pretend problems with a pretend update and carry on without the burden of completely spotless record, and Android users do not feel trampled on. Win/win.
3. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:09 0 0
they better fix the audio disappearing for no reason on the focus, as well the alarm not working!
4. Penny posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:11 0 0
The only bug I've experienced among those mentioned was the disappearing keyboard one, which didn't occur often enough for me to really be annoyed by it. I was wondering why I hadn't gotten the 7740 update though, so it's good to know that the U.S. carriers have our best interests at heart (/s).
6. jmoita2 posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:20 1 2
as well the alarm not working!
.Thats a huge one!!!
Imagine being an hour late for work...
7. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 04 Jan 2012, 16:23 0 0
i am interop unlocked, any chance i can install those updates?
12. Glim12808 posted on 04 Jan 2012, 21:13 0 0
Have just connected my phone to Zune and it tells me there is no update. Yeah right, my server loves me and has my best interest at heart...
13. Alistair posted on 04 Jan 2012, 21:48 1 0
I have had my HTC surround since day one and haven't had a problem with the mango update yet. When it comes to an alarm, that's why clocks were made I know it's a little low tech by they seem to work without an update. I would like to see if this changes anything at all with my phone.