Unannounced Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 pictured (black and white versions)
The Tab 4 7.0 kind of looks like a giant Galaxy S5, and it even has a similar wallpaper. The date that’s visible on its home screen - April 24 - might be a hint on when to expect Samsung to officially announce the new Tab 4 family.
The Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 definitely runs Android 4.4 KitKat. Its rumored features include an 800 x 1280 pixels display, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 3MP rear camera, quad-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, MicroSD card support, and a 4,450 mAh battery.
All three Galaxy Tab 4 slates should be affordable, but it remains to be seen just how affordable Samsung wants to make them.
Update: Here's a white Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, too:
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1322; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Atleast it doesn't look ugly as it's predecessor
8. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2338; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes, this is sweet and affordable tablet.
3. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
yuck low cheap budget specs who and why would anyone settle for these specs, i mean a highend phone does not cost an arm and a leg, to buy
5. skyline88 (Posts: 286; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
not everyone has got lots of cash like you to buy Note 12 inch or iPad Air
9. Arte-8800 (Posts: 3086; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
its called saving up for 6weeks and then buy it, i dont have lots of money but i do get paid ok at where i work
17. hurrycanger (Posts: 785; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
If that were monthly, he wouldn't have said he didn't have lots of money. :)
21. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
You Sir Are A Coneheaded Loser. Go Get A Life. It's Free.
4. ajac09 (Posts: 1344; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
What part of budget tablet do you not understand?
13. true1984 (Posts: 582; Member since: 23 May 2012)
probably the the fact that those same specs will be in the 10.1 which will carry $500+ price tag just like the tab 3
23. Dthawk (Posts: 29; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Yes, a low budget tablet that will no doubt cost more than a Nexus 7.
6. clayton (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
Then I will suggest you die instead. Because people buy different devices for different purposes. I will be more than happy to buy it if I can comfortably check my emails, browse the net, watch movies and listen to music on the go. Which I believe those specs can easily deliver. Its not always about specs. Today's high-end will be tomorrow's midrange, and the day after's lower-end. I think its good to know why we buy our devices, and not just follow specs. Moreover, the issue of money must also not be forgotten. Not all of us have the financial strength to buy high-end phones or tabs. Please try to keep your opinion to yourself if you don't have anything good to say. Thank you.
7. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 686; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Neh, I bet the specs are the same as previous version
10. refillable (Posts: 583; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Oh Great. ASUS' going to have an easy challenge then :).
22. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
And no one is going to buy the great asus :(
12. alaw.14 (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
FORGET about the tab devices samsung !!! Unleash the beast note 8.0 2014 edition
14. x88yunkw (Posts: 59; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Why Samsung still not want to release note 8.0 2?
15. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 501; Member since: 20 May 2012)
God damn you PA, I thought it was Note 4 leaks
16. greathero1 (Posts: 459; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Not too bad at all for an entry level tab. Better processor and screen are much welcomed. Hopefully the white version doesn't have that horrible pattern in it like other Samsungs.
18. xche78x (Posts: 100; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
and the old Galaxy tab 7.7 (P6800) is still the one to beat. This will probably have the snapdragon 400 used in the grand 2 so performance will be decent. The HD 1280x800 screen was long overdue but nice to have been included now. The 3 Megapixel back cam leaves something to desire for specially if it does not include flash (P6800 has flash). And since there are now one too many competitions from Asus, Lenovo Etc, Samsung should price this way lower than Tab3 Launch prices, both 3g and wifi only! Heck i suggest they don't bother doing wifi only version and release only with Wifi+3G/LTE Data, Text and Call capabilities included...
20. GamasK (Posts: 22; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Looks nice, i hope the price is the same as the old one or even lower than the old one