Tim Cook asks for heavenly guidance from Steve Jobs in humorous picture
According to a picture posted by satirical publication The Onion, Tim Cook sought heavenly guidance from his mentor, the late Steve Jobs. The publication said that a weeping Cook screamed in desperation at Jobs' burial site, "What the hell do I do?! You left no instructions, damn it. I need another game-changing breakthrough product that millions can’t live without. Just give me one idea. One idea, for the love of God! Why are you torturing me like this?" That product could end up being the Apple iWatch,with 100 Apple engineers reportedly working on the device.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If Apple's share price continues heading south, Tim may need heavenly guidance.
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That's were it belongs, down south™
7. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3385; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Tim: Steve, please 'Cook' me a better 'Job' man please!!
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4766; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Every corporation has it's day. It looks like Apple has HAD it's day. They are doing the RIM/Nokia thing & resting on their laurels.
iOS is BORING, OLD, & NON INNOVATIVE. People see this & are gravitating towards Android because Google knows how to keep an OS fresh & clean.
Keylime Pie will just push Android even more forward.
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
SAE posting after a long time®
How is you?
16. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4766; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I have been reading almost everyday. It's just real busy at work so I don't get the oppertunity to post like I once did.
Now things are getting back to normal so I will be posting more & more.
Good to see all of you guys also.
I love PhoneArena.com!!!!!!!
30. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It is good to have u back dude. Wondered where u went, and I love PhoneArena.com too...except the getting limited part lol
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Absolute truth. Googles Clubber Lang, apples Rocky Balboa in the first fite.
17. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4766; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Love the Rocky reference. GREAT MOVIE!!!!!
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now that picture is hilarious. Lmao
32. akki20892 (Posts: 3846; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL really funny hahaha
4. ZeroCide (Posts: 748; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
He prays to the steve shrine in his office at least twice a day.
5. Droiddoes (unregistered)
If you want jobs' ghost to hear you, don't shout to the sky. jobs went the other direction.
41. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 218; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I don't like talking bad about the dead but you made me crack a laugh.
49. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Why? Just because he's dead doesn't invalidate the fact that he was a despicable, greedy, back stabbing, dishonest horrible person. He's just a DEAD horrible person. Funny, no one ever has mixed feelings about speaking ill of Hitler, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, etc and they are dead too.
46. kboo1995 (unregistered)
Come on guys
Don't talk trash about bad people just because you hate something they made
Grow up people
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Tim you don't need prayer, you need to motivate your team and get em goin. Instead of goin thermonuclear in the courtroom, go thermonuclear in the innovation room.
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4766; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
The lack of innovation is what is hurting Apple.
darkkjedii you definitely hit it out of the park with your comment.
24. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wonder who, and why you got thumbed down there™
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'd say droiddoes and PhoneArenaUser lol
33. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Obsess more, it's cute.
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
droiddoes can you please do me a favor? Can you please tell me how I have no life, no son, no family, no fiancé, and how being thumbed down is my only source of happiness? Everybody on PA's dying to read it. It's no fun when I insult myself, so can you please do that just for me? I told Troll I'd ask you... Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase
38. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Why would I? You mean less than nothing to me, I really don't give a f*ck about your cartoon life. The only time I even remember you exist is when I'm dorking around on PA while killing time at work.
It's cute you think you mean that much to me though.
39. darkkjedii (Posts: 17515; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awww man... What a bummer, and here I was thinking you'd give Troll, and I a treat. Well...can't blame a guy for trying, anyway have a good rest of your day at work. Don't do too much cartooning. Bye buddy... :D
40. lyndon420 (Posts: 3253; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Red thumbs mean nothing...why let it get to you. I'm guessing the ones who thumb down and run aren't smart enough to explain themselves. I don't even see those red thumbs as I pretend they don't exist because they don't matter. But then again, if handing out red thumbs like candy makes someone feel good about themselves then so be it-can be hard to keep some people ammused and I don't want to interfere with anyone's character building.
43. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
When the new iphone comes out their stock will go up. It will go down after a couple a month then go up when another new iphone comes out. This will keep on happening.
11. shamataa (Posts: 210; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
If i was Steve i would say that you have ruined my company and i shouldn't hired someone else to my job and bring back the glory days,YOU ARE FIRED. BE GONE DEVIL.
18. osmaankhaan (unregistered)
Tim asking late Steve Jobs for guidance is rather acceptable but heavenly! (even after looting the last penny from loyal customers) is hard to believe. Dunno he might be selling iphones to god and even satan there. Amen
19. tedkord (Posts: 8289; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
If Tim is looking for help from above from Steve Jobs, I think he's looking in the wrong direction...
20. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I have guidance for Tim Cook: Ditch iOS for Android =D
27. blingblingthing (Posts: 511; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Would be a nice addition to the android mid tier line.
22. martinlosha (unregistered)
Sorry for saying but articles like this particular one are the reasons why phonearena will never be a serious tech site.
Stupid articles that are meant to fill pages and give to the usual fanboys reasons to comment and argue...
Just for the sake of it no company in the world dominates forever, succes comes and goes, the same would happen with apple and the same has happened to all the other companies.
There is no need for sarcasm though.
34. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3385; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
But...but...but this is why we love PA!
You've got this the other way round.
I don't know about seriousness and i 'seriously' don't care (lol) but i love that PA cracks jokes like we do...
45. martinlosha (unregistered)
Yes but the man is dead, how would you feel if your father was dead and phonearena was making fun of him?
Showing his grave and stuff, being sarcastic and offensive.
There are limits of how much of an asshole somebody can be, specialy when you are offending a person who has accomplished more things in his life than all the phonearena authors and users combined.