Three microphones and HD voice support make the iPhone 5 the best calling devices from Apple yet
1. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Best iphone yet... best calling device from apple yet.
Did samsung ever did their new galaxy S worse than the older one ?
I expect the new phone be better than their previous one.
So I expect every new Samsung be the best Samsung Galaxy yet.
So why do you have to highlight it so much ?
5. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
lol yea i getch ya.. like was the iphone going to get worse or something?
7. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
lol, I don't know about that dude. I still think the Galaxy SII was loads better than the Galaxy Nexus
8. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Is galaxy nexus not in different category?
I thought successor to S2 is S3.
That is why the numbering! Or does the numbers stands for something different?
2. RyanM4g63 (Posts: 15; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
i mean lets be honest.. people are buying more iphones than GSIII's so obviously people buy into that horse crap
4. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
In my opinion, the iPhone is finally worth checking out. The iPhone 4S and previous models all sucked at being phones and excelled at being gadgets. if the claims Apple make are true, then this is a very good option. The iPhone 4S and 4 had decent call quality 7/10 at best. The iPhone 3GS was just pathetic as well as all previous i-Devices.
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I agree with Birds.
The only bad thing about this iPhone is really the screen size, and UI/OS (okay and the non expandable memory and mediocre non expandable battery lol)
In all other areas Apple actually excelled and put together a really cutting edge product.
I'm sure the overall quality level of this phone is unmatched.
9. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Daniel p., did u use phone when you wrote title?
10. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
It's BS feature. Honestly no one shoiuld be having any Torgasms (Techie Orgasms)over this feature. It's pathetic if techies are now trying to "fish" for features when none can be found and they find this as something to go gaga over.
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If the carrier doesn't support the feature, it is as if the feature was not included. Does AT&T support it? VZW? Sprint?
13. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Sprint will on their LTE network, as the Evo LTE supported HD Voice out of the box...
Can't wait to hear the difference, should be cool
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Got to have HD-LTE network available to be able to get the benefit. Other than a few isolated areas, the west coast of the U.S. is not on Sprint's LTE roll-out, with no indication of when it will get Sprint's LTE love.
15. rihel_95 (Posts: 281; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
I found this to be the 'only' one new feature in iP5
16. Jobes (Posts: 364; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
And the Samsung Galaxy S3 is the best "Samsung Galaxy Sx yet!!!"
17. BattleBrat (Posts: 1291; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Moto phones have had multiple mics since at least the X
19. RyanM4g63 (Posts: 15; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Moto Phones have always had great internal sound/mic quality on any carrier it seems.