This Galaxy S7 concept video depicts the latest design leaks
1. redmd (Posts: 1269; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Looks Exquisite. But nothing new. What's new would be a significantly BIGGER battery. Surprise us with a 4000mAh battery on the S7 Samsung.
2. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 3013; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
I sure hope they've not discarded the IR Blaster like the Note 5...
24. ameran (Posts: 283; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Why do you like the IR blaster so much? I stopped using it after I found out it can't control my AV receiver.
26. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 3013; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
I bought a Micro USB OTG IR Blaster for my OnePlus One 'cause it's not built-in. I use it to control my Sony theater system, Telus Cable Box, and Samsung TVs in different rooms in my home via the ZaZaRemote app on the play store. Maybe we'll eventually see a USB Type C variant of it that could work with the next gen of devices, but still nothing beats having it built-in.
3. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
So beautiful. The person who did this had put a lot of effort in making this. I wish sammy would make a Black GS7 not the "sapphire black" that the S6 has.
7. aegislash (Posts: 383; Member since: 27 Jan 2015)
My friend at work has the sapphire black Edge+ and when I saw it I said to him that I was unaware of Samsung releasing a blue Edge+. He corrected me and said it was Sapphire Black...sorry but it very much just looks like a really deep blue.
11. willywanta (Posts: 291; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
It depends on what angle light strikes the phone. It mostly look black. But in a bright room or under sunlight, it shows the deep blue color.
19. Jermainesmit (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 May 2014)
you are correct in saying that. it took me 130 hours to make it and that's the minimal could be up to 140 hours xD about the black. I agree! normal black would be amazing
27. Krjal (Posts: 230; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
I got a sapphire black GS6e partly cos I love the colour
4. Modest_Moze (Posts: 116; Member since: 23 Mar 2015)
Why do I see the same? It looks like all these concepts look the same.
8. Marduch (Posts: 65; Member since: 04 Feb 2015)
The be a designer at Samsung is the best job ever - welcome back S4 in glass & metal :-D
10. willywanta (Posts: 291; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Nice design, but i don't like the color options. What i want: carbon grey (dark grey), titanium silver, electro violet (like sony xperia z1's purple), and pearl pink.
17. fiji.siv (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Nov 2015)
I found the plot thin and predictable, the ending was lackluster. I'll wait for the DVD.
13. 27satz (Posts: 134; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
I am in love with SAMSUNG, Enjoying my Galaxy S6.
15. Shocky (unregistered)
I'm quite happy with the design of the Galaxy S6, however I would have preferred an actual black version as the "blue" one looks a bit crap.
I don't mind the glass on the back, glass or metal really doesn't make any difference, glass and metals both scratch.
Also the glass held up very well in drop tests, I've dropped mine a few times from waist height and it's fine, only protected by a very thin case and looks as good as new.
18. fiji.siv (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Nov 2015)
It's not the hardware that concerns me. Sammy knows how to rock a spec sheet. The software though? Ugh.
23. MDave (Posts: 115; Member since: 09 Apr 2015)
I don't see much wrong with it. Better usability than stock IMHO, and way more features. And since Marshmallow, it performs as it should too: damn smooth.