Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
So yeah, MWC 2012 was by far the highlight of the week, and it definitely brought us plenty of stories that you shouldn't have missed. In fact, you can check out at all our MWC 2012 coverage by following the links we have provided below. Furthermore, we have posted a number of stories that may not be related to MWC, but are still worth checking out.
- MWC 2012: Day zero recap
- MWC 2012: Day one recap
- MWC 2012: Day two recap
- MWC 2012: Day three recap
- MWC 2012: Day four recap
- Best MWC 2012 phones
- Best MWC 2012 tablets
- Vote for best phone and tablet of MWC 2012
- MWC 2012: smartphones and tablets that dared to be different
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Galaxy S3 with full HD screen coming in July?
- Apple iPad 3 event official for March 7th
- Report: Apple to offer 8GB Apple iPad 2 along with new Apple iPad 3
- GIVEAWAY: Samsung Galaxy Note
- Sprint to pick up HTC One X as the EVO HD LTE?
- Samsung confirms Windows Phone 8 coming by year's end with elements of Windows 8
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview now available
- Rating the field: who should make the 2012 Nexus phone and first Nexus tablet
- Could Huawei become the next HTC?
- LightSquared's CEO quits, company not ready to pull the plug yet
- Samsung Rugby Smart unboxing and hands-on
- Verizon statement on locked bootloaders to the FCC
- Android activations hit 850,000 daily, over 450,000 apps now in the Android Market
- AT&T relents on unfair throttling practice, life improves for unlimited customers
1. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
I love Windows phone. If you thumb down you are a looser, and if you thumb up you are the best :-D
2. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
I love Windows too, but your narrow mind is just stupid.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14163; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
im going to go out on a limb. i love women more than i love my devices. apparently im the only one here that thinks that way. lolol :)
5. Adianshadows (Posts: 66; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
what are women??? and how much do I have to pay to get one???
6. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
woman is a complicated thing. in for some people its a toy, free, cheap, costly, all prices, who love to play with it...
and for some people, its a part of hearts ! a symbol of love, a very precious thing...hidden in pieces of cloth !
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
FYI, it's LOSER like " You're the only LOSER here!" , not looser!
Idiotic way of spelling "loser". Most often used by teens and adults with no more than a 2nd grade grammar level.
9. SleepingOz (unregistered)
If you mean; someone who wasn't born in England by "non-english", then yeah! But my english is far way better than you.
and for the link, I just wanted to point out you stupidity.
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
12. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
hahahaha soooooooo kiddy.
i dont care popy................i don't care about mistakes.... i said you must be non-english because english people don't care about these mini things. bdw, i got a 140+ IQ. :p
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You wished!
Well, better luck next time.
and it's By The Way, for someone with 140+ IQ, you're somewhat stupid.
15. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
You actually wanted to prove that i am a stupid person thats why i am liking wp. stupidity has almost nothing to do with choice and knowledge.
but yet, i am giving you a prediction. laugh at me, and write down my statement in your notes. Android and iOs will start shrinking and windows phone will lead the way, not more than 3 years later.
dumbs like you kept sticking to their symbians and BBS when i was telling them that the coming age is of iOS and android. but they couldn't believe it. now i am telling you this and i know your emotional attachment with these platforms will prevent you from accepting this reality, unfortunately, someday you have to abandon your droid dreams.....
Now go to sleep
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one! Are you a clown or something?
But I guess it's time for you to WAKE UP!
17. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
You are talking to a doctor :p i read these news and people's opinion because I got stocks in these companies And a very successful investor, sorry to disappoint you.
although i joke alot, i usually dont speak like that usually, but sleepers like you sometimes make me angry
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Freak! Are you really stupid or what?
First, you told me to "go to sleep" assuming I wasn't sleeping. Now you're calling me "sleeper". Make up your mind, dude!
Seriously, I would never put my life in your hands even if you're the last "doctor" on earth!
19. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
come down popy, i got a pill for you.
11. technoblasters4 (Posts: 4; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
One of my favourite website is phonearena each hours they will update about the latest technology update.Really well.Any body have on idea about about turning your android tablet into windows 7 here we go check our websitehttp://www.technoblasters.com/