Sony Ericsson releases three more creepy, brilliant, piece of art ads to promote its Xperia PLAY
Now, we won't spoil the fun, but let's just say these ads are pretty creepy (more like Blue Velvet than some horror movie though), a bit psychedelic and insanely, legendary great. Not sure they are going to do a great work promoting the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, but still worth watching.
source: sonyericsson (YouTube) via Engadget
1. dara (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2011, 09:40 0 0
OMG THAT IS BRILLIANT
2. protozeloz posted on 22 Mar 2011, 09:43 4 0
"now lets blow some sh*t up"
LOL Love SE marketing
3. Striker13084 posted on 22 Mar 2011, 15:13 0 0
IT'S Mel from FOTC! She hot some weird kind of a way. great marketing plan though.
5. Rawrzellers posted on 22 Mar 2011, 17:30 2 0
i love this girl. The daily show is nothing without her. I might actually but the Xperia Play just because of this ad. Was going for sidekick 4g but these ads make me wanna own that phone.
6. Lucas777 posted on 22 Mar 2011, 20:56 1 1
no offense but u kinda have bad choices in phones... sidekick? really? and u know this is going to verizon...
8. Rawrzellers posted on 22 Mar 2011, 22:27 0 0
Never heard of a sony phone on verizon... this is news to me
7. zetsubozu0012 (unregistered) posted on 22 Mar 2011, 22:00 0 0
Dear me, these are bloody BRILLIANT!
You see, it's insane stunts like these that make me consider switching over from Samsung... Though the S-AMOLED displays really are addictive.
The fact that I'm a PlayStation fanboy kinda helps, though.
By the bye, would you get the Xperia Play, or the Xperia Arc? Personally going for the Arc, though the Play's looking rather tempting :))
9. Boti95 posted on 23 Mar 2011, 14:06 0 0
I like the part when it says click to play backwards and starts having a demonic presence in her.:::::::)