Sony Ericsson Nozomi to get announced at CES 2012?
10. AppleLover (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
MP don't matter look at the upcoming NEXUS it has 5MP and it S0cks!
2. santaclaus (Posts: 52; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
12MP camera!!!! have been looking for a good cameraphone with good OS after launching of N8
8. McLTE (Posts: 587; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Oh yeah.. because 12MP guarantees a good camera!
I am so TIRED of people equating big MP numbers to better cameras.
9. Zayuh24 (Posts: 147; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I agree. I'd rather have an 8 or 5 MP camera with manual settings for aperture, focus, and fps than a huge MP number with all auto settings and no manual adjustments.
12. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I have a 8mp on my phone, but I usually set it to 5mp or 3mp. I get more detail out of it.
3. davidvvassallo (Posts: 39; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
why the hell are sony ericsson always one step behind in hardware. They make such beautiful designs too, such a shame
5. hunted (Posts: 278; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i agree to you, but tell me how many apps/programs that we have now for dual cores? Oh!! i thumbed you up
11. davidvvassallo (Posts: 39; Member since: 02 Jul 2011)
Today dual core has become a standard and for the next few months new phones will be released with quad core processors. The and because dual core have become a standard many developers program there apps for dual core processors
14. Firedrops (Posts: 194; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
lol give it 2 months for apps to be ported well to ICS, and ICS's built-in multi-core automatic detection and allocation will get just about every app to be able to take advantage of dual cores/quad cores just as well as they do of a single core.
6. itsius1 (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
its the same as for their laptops and PCs, you just cant beat their fashionable design ever since the PALM series, but always in internal power they always fall a bit behind....
13. Firedrops (Posts: 194; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Exactly my thought. By that time next year, Samsung, HTC will all be announcing their 2-2.5GH quad-cores, and SE will still be being smug about a 1.5GHz like it's never been done before.
4. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
At the same time other manufactures will announce quad core phones.....
7. gammaSharma (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Stupid Sony, What is in it for the Chrismass Shoppers?
15. Emily (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
can i knw when xperia s will release in malaysia and singapore?