Samsung updates the Gear Fit with portrait mode
1. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
The only problem with the Fit has been resolved (apart from the battery)
3. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
That doesn't make Samsung the best by the way , iWatch will destroy this Fit anytime of the year
5. Edward_bly (Posts: 278; Member since: 11 Dec 2013)
Maybe, but definitely not in price! Android wear will destroy the iwatch anytime of the year.
8. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Much of a copycat ? Using the same phrase isn't a good idea
7. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 216; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That was the funniest thing I heard all day. Thanks.
10. willard12 (Posts: 1514; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
You know a company has 'loyal" followers when people cheer about how much better their rumored, unseen, unannounced, unreleased, unknown products are.
14. power_x (Posts: 264; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Lots of people in this community does that , check them all before pulling the trigger on only one of them
4. wando77 (Posts: 796; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Would work sweet with it on the inside of your wrist
9. ihavenoname (Posts: 1693; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Definition of "on the inside":
"adjective; within an organization or place one is planning to infiltrate"
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 5244; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I getting a gear fit with my note 4. Maybe it will be gear fit 2 by then.
I like the ideal of a always on heart rate monitor.
15. expansys1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Dec 2010)
just got my shipping confirmation for my gear fit from expansys!