Samsung SPH-L300 leaks with Snapdragon S4, LTE and chubby physique
2. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
samsung is really trying to fix their design department. too bad it's fat.
14. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
It looks better than the S3, but ya, with a huge bezel
3. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
samsung=basing its designs from other smartphones.
4. blinkdagger (Posts: 81; Member since: 04 May 2012)
If there is no Samsung label on the phone, i'll definitely thought it's htc.
7. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
HTC doesn't have a patent for the Nexus One design.........At least I hope not, otherwise Samsung is in big doo doo.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14123; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it might be some kind of military spec phone if its that thick.
9. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
it better be lol. 4.3'' is the largest any manufacturer should go for that resolution
10. bayhuy (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Samsung's new design policy...copy the old designs from HTC and replace the aluminum with plastic.
11. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
My guest it is a prototype Samsung phone for Nexus.
12. justme (Posts: 44; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Too bad...in a way it looks better than the s3.
15. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Samsuck, good job. You can't innovate and resort to copying HTC.
16. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
So this is next wildfire smartphone from HTC..... Ooh wait there is samsung logo on this device........????!!!!!!!!!!
17. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
Looking at the curvature on the bottom of the screen and size aspects and model number this looks to be a refreshed design for the conquer 4g. Even though the conquer has good specs for a mid range its not selling like it should due to poor physical aesthetics.... Oh yea complete and utter HTC knockoff. But now a days how many different ways can you wrap a screen?