Samsung Premium Suite for Galaxy Note includes S Pen apps for ICS
1. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
It's getting better and better, I have gtab 7.7 but still I want this phone. Samsung keeps on innovating unlike others suing here and there..
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
actually im stuck between the Gtab 7.7 and the Note , but i think with all these goodies i will skip the 7.7 and go with the note
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How's battery life doing when comparing ICS with Gingerbread?
3. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 382; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
galaxy note is much much better than galaxy s2.it so customizable.can do anything on phone.i will prefer galaxy note instead of galaxy s2 or upcoming s3.pls release the upgrade version of galaxy note.
4. IamTheGodfatherofCell (Posts: 33; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I love my note ....battery is tremendous and I don't.think ics is going to ruin it
9. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
perfect all round phone! I'm still loving it i'm a person that has a new phone every 3 months but the note by fare beats them all in every aspect .
5. redmd (Posts: 1250; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I wish for a tablet interface like the one on the 7 inch galaxy tab 2 on this update.
6. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I own this crazy phone
There is no other phone like this one
And the antenna is so good - I can place calls where all other phones have no signal
7. redmd (Posts: 1250; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Totally agree with ivanko with the excellent signal reception. the note beat my previous SGS2 and O2X on this aspect.
It seems hard to replace the note with any of the upcoming quad core. With SGS3 coming still I would keep my note or have then both if I like the SGS3.
8. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
yes iv noticed a massive difference in reception ! my last 2 phones used to come up with *failed to send SMS* and drop calls now my note has not disappointed me once in anyway.