Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and Galaxy Ace 3 eventual specs leak to curb your enthusiasm
The 10-incher runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and have a 1280 x 800 pixels, dual-core processor clocked at 1.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 16/32 GB of internal memory plus microSD slot, a frontal 1.3 MP and rear 3 MP cameras, with battery capacity of 6800 mAh. If these specs indeed pan out, it's clear that Samsung will be letting the device out at rock bottom pricing. Dimensions are claimed to be 243.1 x 176.1 x 7.95 mm, and weight - 510 grams. Not the thinnest and latest 10" slate out there, but still one of the most compact.
1. Kurai (unregistered)
another week, another galaxy.
2. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just let it be, Samsung is exercising.
12. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Haha let the hating begin....if your gonna joke like this please go away...
22. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
What's wrong with his comment? Don't you find these galaxies weak?
24. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
another implying there have been many weak galaxies lately....and why the hell do you keep replying to my posts about samsung.....
31. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Because you just keep on praising them, even if they play dumb moves like this one.
32. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
these samsung fanboys are not going to accept it.... Blind Trolls
35. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
hahaahah says the idiotic nokia fanboy....and name me one incident in which i have openly insulted another company except apple! none so no im not a samsung fanboy im a Fandroid! the only reson i dont complement other companies is there is no news on other companies!
46. Dr.Phil (Posts: 871; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
It's possible the 1.6 Ghz dual-core processor is an Intel processor, which would make it a pretty good device.
43. ashb22 (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
I'm not a Samsung hater. I typed that comment on my Galaxy Tab 8.9, while watching my Samsung TV. And my phone is a Galaxy S3.
I am, however, disappointed in every tablet that Samsung has released since their first generation of Galaxy Tabs.
The resolution on the Tab 3 is terrible, and it has less RAM than my phone.
13. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Shouldn't that be a good thing....Samsung is giving people what they want choice...there is no point complaining about if there still first in android smartphone releases...that's good it raises more and more awareness for android I don't see how that's bad...
19. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
this is not bad, it becomes bad when the samsung fanboys cries loud when other manufacturers go with these specs.
Looks like samsung is not listening to their Fanboys. LOL
33. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Choices that confuse people is not a good choice at all.
36. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
how do they confuse people its a pretty simple naming system!
40. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2993; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The specifications...the specifications.
48. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Woooooooh! What an innovation. Really guys?
3. donjunior (Posts: 50; Member since: 28 May 2013)
Samsung is the king. keep it up. More innovations.
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You called this an innovation?! *facepalm*
8. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
what you said? "innovation" ? ROLF
You are not on "Nokia" article...
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha if I'm honest I don't think Nokia innovate as much as you think they do...I think Sony probably innovate more...or Samsung...and I'm not new here so I know the amount of red thumbs I get but that's what I think...persuade me otherwise....
17. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
please mention some Samsung innovations ? i don't remember when i last heard the word "innovative" for samsung ... ahhhh.. i just don't remember
23. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Open your beloved nokia and see how many parts in it were developed and produced by Samsung. Mobile DDR, MCPs, Amoled HD.. Samsung is just too big to be bypassed.
25. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
ok ....smart touch....smart pause.....smart stay....and dont give me the BS that there not innovation there gimmicks because i think the software involved in them and the use for them i find pretty good is more innovative than the camera tech nokia have been putting out!
30. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
oh please, this gimmick features are not innovations ...
45. taikucing (unregistered)
Funny, I'm not a samsung fanboy & I sometime bash samsung too, but truth must be told to blind people like you. Samsung has many patents in the world, not only in mobile phone, but also in many fields of engineering. Do you know Samsung Group? It consists of mobile phone, electronics, chip manufacturing, appliances, telco equipment, military, heavy industries, etc & etc (so many that I can't mention).
And this one is from their electronic division only:
where does DDR memory in your nokia phone come from? I bet it comes from Samsung. Perhaps the amoled screen in nokia phones is from samsung too.
Ah, I see Nokia is innovating in camera. Why doesn't Nokia make a SLR camera that can compete with Sony/Canon/Nikon's camera? At least samsung make a SLR camera eventhough it's not the best.
16. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Funny how such an "innovative" company is struggling to gain market share. Going as far a faking ads to mislead potential customers.
20. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
yes you are right, i agree the ad was fake.
but What Samsung did? they hired nonsense Paid Trolls to bash other companies, how cheap..
And no need to call Nokia fake, samsung also advertised its device having Flash, when there is no flash... Cheap+Fake = samsung
21. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Again, this was a careless mistake from Samsung Taiwan. How can you advertise something people will immediately notice is not there?!
If Samsung really intended to mislead their customers, they would have advertise the GYDuos as such, WORLDWIDE, like nokia did! Not just in Taiwan!
26. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
samsung cheap and fake....ohhhhh so thats why nokia buys of them!....oh and thats why nokia uses the same plastic samsung uses....just to clarify.....
28. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
oh really? Plastic is not Cheap, Cheap is samsung made plastic... Small difference, but means a lot
38. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
oh wow i see your agruement is thinning as that made no sense at all! And you call me the fanboy!
37. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1095; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
are you just plain stupid? even though they didnt use the phone in the ad, still, the phone delivered as on how you see the "fake ad" being delivered.
EVERY AD IN THIS WORLD IS FAKE AND MOSTLY EXAGGERATED IN ACTUAL RESULTS
29. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Samsung is the most innovative recycling company.
There, corrected it for ya.
34. Kurai (unregistered)
If they're recycling and the plastic is cheap, why is the s4 expensive? . . . because samsung fanboy's will buy them anyway
41. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
wow i didnt realise sammy fanboys were now victimised as much as isheep! lol whos next i think it should be nokia fanboys!
49. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
maybe because samsh33p just act like ish33p.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1329; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
These two new devices have barely any changes in specs from their predecessor
10. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
same specs as Samsung galaxy s advance or s3 mini....
15. Yeahman (Posts: 33; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
That is an iPad 2 competitor at best... I expect Samsung to price it accordingly.
18. DawsonLee (Posts: 25; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
Ahh, would anyone agree that there's just way too many Samsung products in the market, i'm all for choices and stuff but it's just too much now my eyes are straining seeing another supposedly new Samsung product, which will prolly look the same as the previous generation and probably only a very minor upgrade. I disagree with the term "exciting' being used up there, think it's more to satirical, people are like, meh, just another day, another galaxy, nothing much.
44. donfem (Posts: 519; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Not all choices are for the same people. The reason behind "choices" is to make the varieties available and buyers can select whichever one pleases them based on specification and price.
27. hkxm8 (Posts: 45; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
oh my eye, i thought i saw note 3 10.1 turn out i wrong.
39. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 413; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Why create a successor even when the specs are almost the same as the predecessor?
47. tokaibau1 (banned) (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
perhaps dual core intel processor?
50. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
hmm... another galaxy family with low specs.