Samsung Galaxy S6 release date possibly revealed, prompt launch expected
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA's watermark is worse than most sites.
12. Enddo (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 May 2014)
I don't think it's nearly as bad as that Phandroid watermark that was published a week or two ago. I'd rather see one watermark on the image than the name of the website plastered allllllll over the image 30+ times
2. penguinbelly (Posts: 143; Member since: 27 Dec 2014)
No renders have the home button on a same spot. I don't think every render is fake but they may not be 100% accurate.
11. engineer-1701d (unregistered)
oducts/touch_sensor/fingerprinhome button touch scanner , also the site has the gs6 on artcle under mobility with touch id t-sensor-fpc1150/
4. penguinbelly (Posts: 143; Member since: 27 Dec 2014)
The home button is not in the center on some of the renders. It is difficult to make out the size of bezels.
5. kevin91202 (Posts: 549; Member since: 08 Jun 2014)
What is with the Apple/HTC-esque bezels? The top and bottom are humongous. I hope it's a fake...
6. Nick_T (Posts: 169; Member since: 27 May 2011)
They're just renders predicting what the S6 might look like. Nothing is official until Samsung makes it official.
8. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
I'm pretty sure is fake. Samsung's galaxy series top and bottom bezels are always smaller than HTC and apple.
9. checkmymike (Posts: 147; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
I have to say this ia a nice looking phone, but the xperia inspiration is undeniable.
10. techonolodge (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Placing bets on the April dates and not March.