Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A with Snapdragon 800 finally unboxed
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
The blue version looks really nice.
6. sharks (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
The international non-LTE version of the S4 with Snapdragon 800 can't get here soon enough!!
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If it ever comes to the states and is offered through T-Mobile, I'll buy it the second the store opens.
Article Blue look better than the Pebble Blue used on the GS3 imo.
7. tech2 (Posts: 3462; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Me too. I am so desperately waiting for it to be available in UK too.
BTW, its ARTIC Blue..lol
17. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Actually, it's ARCTIC blue. If you're going to correct someone, you might want to actually be correct.
14. taikucing (unregistered)
Nah, his tv is still CRT with VGA resolution (640x480) LOL
25. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 104; Member since: 04 May 2012)
How u know ?? you r in his house ?? :P
5. Diego! (Posts: 614; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I love the blue one!!! Bring it on internationally Sammy! :D
15. SleepingOz (unregistered)
True, I hope the NOTE III will come in Artic Blue.
34. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Got it, bro..
12. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
Dark Blue is better, at night it looks black.
16. gehena1315 (Posts: 54; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Still ugly!! My lumia is better and more beuatiful!
22. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Better than artic blue gs4? Not even close.
23. SleepingOz (unregistered)
..and then you woke up. =]
30. buccob (Posts: 2571; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
better at sitting there looking pretty? then yes... for everything else... nah-
18. papss (unregistered)
Looks nice in both colors.. Wonder if we will get it at some point in the US
20. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why didn't they release it in the first place? this surely upsets so many people out there who already bought the gs4