Samsung Galaxy S III up for pre-order, but not really
1. loveandroid posted on 09 Mar 2012, 07:38 11 0
stay away from those website, a lot of website is scam. especially those foreign website
2. cepcamba posted on 09 Mar 2012, 07:49 7 0
Agree. You're definitely a certified stupid i dunno if you pre-ordered a not yet official, not yet announced device.
6. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 09 Mar 2012, 08:48 9 3
What are you talking about?!?
I just got my Samsung Galaxy S III already. It's so cool & so fast.
12. newuser1 posted on 10 Mar 2012, 11:07 0 2
how? it is not official yet. you got a prototype or preproduction unit? from where. how much.
13. Chronos posted on 10 Mar 2012, 14:14 2 1
He was joking.
3. solidsnakeduds013 posted on 09 Mar 2012, 08:13 1 0
Its either your very stupid to pre order a phone that hasn't even been officially announced or really desperate for this phone
4. quakan posted on 09 Mar 2012, 08:15 3 0
It's just stupidity. Like cepcamba said it's not yet official and not yet announced so you're ordering a phone that to your knowledge doesn't even exist yet.
5. A.aoudi posted on 09 Mar 2012, 08:24 0 0
That is so ****** up . This website is selling a phone that is not even officially announced. LOL and that is how the sgs 3 is going to look. These guys don't even know what they are selling. No offense to the Samsung crowd due to the fact that even i am waiting for this but i wouldn't buy it from this site.
8. frydaexiii posted on 09 Mar 2012, 10:00 2 1
lol, they would have better luck putting up a pre-order page for the "iPhone 6" or "The new iPhone". I'm sure the iFans would totally find it legit, as long as it has a Apple logo on it.
9. gwuhua1984 posted on 09 Mar 2012, 11:09 0 0
This isn't the first time, I remember Gamestop putting up preorders for Final Fantasy 13: Versus... and the game hasn't been announced to be released even till now. From what I remember, Mobilecity was a legit business tho, I don't know if they're still legit now.
10. gallitoking posted on 09 Mar 2012, 11:12 3 5
wtf?.... hope no fandroid here falls for it...
11. InspectorGadget80 posted on 09 Mar 2012, 18:14 1 0
These people are so greedy and they don't even know when the OFFICIAL release date for the SG III. I say wait till their press conference starts to get the SG III. Not some idiot saying it will launch in April it's too early
14. WILDCAT1935 posted on 11 Mar 2012, 09:42 0 0
After you pony up $799 I have some property for sale that is guaranteed to be filled with gold nuggets.
15. sajithm posted on 04 Apr 2012, 09:03 0 0
http://www.galaxys3.in - Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications