Samsung Galaxy Note 4 can charge from "0 to 50 in 30"
1. alextdarling (Posts: 21; Member since: 21 Sep 2013)
Oppo find 7 fast charge? Charges 75% in 30 Minutes, Come on Samsung, you can do better ;)
4. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Oppo find 7 also runs out of battery fast. Also, it has smaller battery.
5. JMartin22 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
You want to balance out the ratio of speed/quality. Going to 75% in 30 minutes obviously can't be healthy for the battery in the long run and will dull its longevity.
19. likemysl (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
An external battery called ultrapak can do much faster than oppo and N4. Guess phone makers have to compromise speed for reliability and safety. But battery maker do not have to
6. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Ofc you've spend $10 billion in R&D to come to that conclusion ?
8. NexusPhan (Posts: 625; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
You are correct. Fast drain that was proven to be completely false. Modern batteries are getting better and better at handling the quick charge cycles.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I agree......no matter if technology is too far, but the fact is "single Action get double Reaction"
16. tech2 (Posts: 3397; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Wow.....Newton would've shot himself twice after reading this stupidity !
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks like the battery life has only a slight bump in increase, they emphasized more on this fast charging instead
7. JMartin22 (Posts: 1943; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Capacity =/= quality. They've made software and display semi-conducting optimizations from the Note 3 to achieve better battery life.
9. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Wish you could have listened to the keynote bro :)
13. kbreeze415 (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
I haven't timed it but my G2 does seem to charge really fast. I'll have to test that out.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
That's a lie. The G2 in my house takes about 90-100 minutes to charge. Quit spreading lies.
17. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Damn. That's really fast. Note 3 takes 2 hours to go to max, which means roughly an hour to go to 50. Nice!
18. likemysl (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
Why so paranoid. The ultrapak reported by phone-arena is 2-3times faster than note 4