Samsung GALAXY Nexus looks like it has seen a ghost
While originally, the white Samsung GALAXY Nexus was to appear in the U.K. the week of February 6th, the latest info says that the handset will be available the week of March 6th. Pricing will be the same as the original "titanium silver" unit. As we pointed out before, this model is the GSM version of the phone which means there is no LTE radio and no CDMA connectivity. There is no word on whether or not we will see the white version of the Samsung GALAXY Nexus touch down in the States, but there is no reason not to expect it to come to the U.S. eventually.
source: AndroidHDBlog (translated) via AndroidCentral
1. Birds (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Lol, phonearena how come you just didnt say so.
2. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
It got scared to death by the presence of the superior white colored iPhone 4S. ZING!
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5648; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
more like the 4S was scared to death at launch seeing the Galaxy Nexus on the Horizon. :P
7. jellytime (Posts: 135; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
When you use zing you usually mean it's a joke that's why it's a fail
8. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
If iphone 4s is good why everyone talking bout iphone 5 dummy....
24. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
nahh it was probably an iphone 5 prototype that got left in a bar
6. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I hope Samsung Galaxy 3 will offer better design with different colours. Because honestly i don't find Galaxy Nexus design that appealing. It has ICS with beefy specs which is great, but that's just it. It about time manufacturers start making pretty smartphone(some do but most don't, just black rectangle box everywhere). Take a look at Nokia Lumia.
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
They can do the exorcism ...it still would not be more than a geek phone... because their commercial about having exgirlfriends under once circle... please the wife will slap the green robot out of your cheeks..
17. belovedson (Posts: 832; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
have you tried using spell check or something. seriously what are you trying to say
23. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Yes I believe I did spell Geek correctly..
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1521; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
i personally don't like the white back and black front. i wish it was all white looks better that way.
14. jacko (unregistered)
i feel the same all white with 32g storage i be all over that like donkey kong
the iphone (all models) are pure s**t not worth being made
13. IsThereOnePhoneWOaFatalFlaw (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
The phone of choice for stormtroopers everywhere. God thats ugly.
16. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
What's with the black front? Yep, Nokia 900 polycarb is the way to go. Too bad Google didn't buy Nokia instead of Motorola.
18. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
looks crappy. white back.. black front bezel? pass
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5648; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
um..that's how it would look with a case of any kind. xD
20. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
From the thumbnail, I thought it was grey. I was about to scream, "I gotta have it!"
21. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I for one like the white on black, but it appears like I'm all by myself!
25. samboycott (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
When style and looks are compared, Samsung has never let out any such model which looks attractive and smooth.
The body covers and colors both looks like a used phone. Even at this level of competition, when Lumia has made its super debut, still Samsung hangs back with a very old technology and looks.
A Samsung Android consists of a Google browser and some limited free apps. there is nothing else to speak about a Galaxy.