Rich smartphone users don't play games, don't tweet
9. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Tip to get rich->Start downloading financial applications,more you have=more money in the bank;)
2. HGMIV (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Well of course they don't play games. They actually have lives and jobs that require them to do things other than to sit around all day and play Miecraft on their phone like me.
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2415; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Reason they like Angry Birds is because they wish they could fling poor people out of giant slingshots, so they just pretend they are poor people instead of birds.
10. MoonlitTear (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Jun 2008)
That is funny. Not sure why you have 6 dislikes. Clearly it was said in jest. Oh well. I found it amusing.
4. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
And the other 5% have a slew of workers actually performing such tasks 24/7. "Facebook? No I have a personal courier who relays messages for me."
5. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I always wondered why I had no interest in Twitter or games on my phone...
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
They need more relevant apps to help further along their plans to spread misery to the lower classes and turn the whole world into Foxconn...
Most own iPhones...that says it all.
7. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I believe it. I don't do facebook, twitter and birds. I always wondered too... I actually never even tried those birds even for a few minutes.
8. bbblader (Posts: 583; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
rich smartphone users don't play games,don't tweet => logic => logic => rich people don't have a use for iphone and ipad
11. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
rich people 9 times out of 10 have jobs that require them to work more hours than your basic 9-5, don't forget that salary, in the company's eyes, means you are EXPECTED to work more than 40, when you spend most your life at work, and also at an age average 52, why would you use facebook whose primary ideal demograph is aged between 12 to 30 (even 30 is a bit of a stretch), same goes for twitter.
In regards to Angry Birds I'd bet my paycheck on the fact that they most likely play it when they're on the john.