Possible Nexus 5 (LG-D820) passes Wi-Fi certification with gigabit support
2. rcjrdrummer (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
I just need to know if this is coming to Verizon or not....
9. Jklaz (Posts: 159; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
This ^^. I need a phone off contract. Id go craigslist G2 if the nexus 5 isnt but its so suspenseful
15. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
It will have a CDMA variant, so Verizon will get that.
3. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
What's general guess of price?
More I look, more it don't matter though.
6. marshalmin (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
In asia pricing is really matter as we have to buy full uncontract price and + vat 7 percent . Google should make fair pricing like nexus 4.
4. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Duh it's obviously refers to the Nexus 5S and Nexus 5C :)
5. marshalmin (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
I thought Motorola gonna make Nexus 5 , even one of the staff post about Motorola making N5 . What happen to it , Motorola make premium feeling phone and mostly expensive but when it make google nexus phone pricing is Google decision which is fair .
8. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Anyone else think this line of phones looks ugly? Never saw anything attractive about this phone beyond the on time updates
10. Jklaz (Posts: 159; Member since: 01 Jul 2013)
On time updates, good specs, and cheap off contract price is way more attractive than any design in my opinion. The N4 was a good looking phone. But the leaks of this one haven't exactly shown a stunning design I agree
11. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
i guess but off contract will never appeal to me, specs are the same nowadays on every phone just depends who changes it up for the best combo. I think most phones look good but these phones feels uninspired
12. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1502; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
@Michael, the D820 has all chances to be the Nexus 5, but the D821 seems to be a CDMA version of the LG G2, please correct that...
In the FCC the D820 has: 5" screen, 68.2mm wide, 131.9 mm tall and Key Lemo Pie.
While the D821 has 5.2" screen, 70.9x138.5 mm and Jelly Bean 4.2.