Pictures leak showing buttons, SIM card trays and other parts for the Apple iPhone 5S
So what can we expect from the Apple iPhone 5S? With the way that Nokia has been promoting the cameras on the back of their top-shelf models like the Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 925 and Nokia Lumia 928, Apple is sure to respond with some new camera technology for its iconic smartphone. Additionally, we could see a higher capacity battery shoehorned into the device along with support for NFC.
We still don't expect to see the Apple iPhone 5S introduced at WWDC next week although with Apple, you never want to say never. In the meantime, you should check out in the slideshow below to view some of the parts that could be inside the next iteration of the Apple iPhone as well as look at some of the parts that are in your current model.
Parts from the Apple iPhone 4S, Apple iPhone 5 and Apple iPhone 5S Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Parts from the Apple iPhone 4S, Apple iPhone 5 and Apple iPhone 5S
source: Nowhereelse.fr (translated) via iDownloadBlog
1. Whateverman (Posts: 3061; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Serious question; are iPhone fans really into the leeked photos of iPhone parts? Just wondering.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think that they are even not in to tech.
7. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
They'll be absolutely dazzled by the "new" colors and insist apple invented gold. Also incoming patent lawsuit: apple patents all colors.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 7753; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not this one. Finished products only bro
12. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
Still not your bro, Moose. But it is just adorable how you're following me around like this. Really doing a number on what miniscule amount of credibility you may have had. Grow up and lift it out.
25. bucky (Posts: 1095; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Might be mistaken there... It just seems like he is following you because you pay more attention to apple articles than any other.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 7753; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Finally someone gets it. This guy attacks apple articles/users all day, all posts, all the time. He says I'm obsessed with him, I say he's obsessed with apple/jedii. Watch this bicky...his response will be classic lol. Droid log off and get laid dude. You're too wound up over COOK BRO. +1 Bucky
29. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
Fair enough, but he doen't HAVE to respond to or adress me. I don't care, just saying.
Although I will admit I preferred it when he (erroneously) nit picked my spelling and grammar and I had to give him a crash course in the english language. Now THAT was funny!
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 7753; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
English lesson? Doesn't isn't spelled doen't
38. gallitoking (Posts: 4571; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for not caring you do post a lot in Apple articles.. imagine if you did care.. uffff
4. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
"Apple is sure to respond with some new camera technology of its own."
Yeah, I can't wait to see the camera SONY designs for them this time around. The camera tech is SONY, not apple.
33. Alan01 (Posts: 107; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
That is not in dispute. The use of the phrase "new camera technology of its own," refers to the fact that we are talking about Apple responding to Nokia's cameras with an improved iPhone camera regardless if it was from hardware purchased from Sony or home-grown in Apple's labs.
If it is confusing to you, I'd be more than happy to change it.
5. papss (Posts: 2172; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
So basically the same parts on anything 4 or up.. Also is it going the micro sim way again?
6. alltechinside (Posts: 197; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
here we go again....Let the leaks begin!
10. Shatter (Posts: 1652; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They are still playing catchup to android devices.
All that apple does better is camera software and they choose very good gpus.
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (with Exynos 5 Octa) use newer version of GPU which is in iPhone 5.
37. juandante (Posts: 214; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
It's because of Android using Davlink (Java) api witch slows down applications, Apple is more low level with C++ like programming, but Android devices are generaly more powerfull CPU and GPU wise.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5170; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's it just a SIM CARD? Com on i was expecting more than this. may be not. how is the SIM CARD going too change?
28. Shatter (Posts: 1652; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The super nano sim card, so amazing it does the same thing the nano did and the micro!
36. leaderpvp (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 May 2013)
Nothing changes once again, except of the colors :-D LOL
Throwing customers again :)