One in four women would pick tablet over sex, suggests survey
4. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Makes sense. 1 in 4 women are not happy with their sex life.
6. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
Yeah my thoughts exactly... "In other news... 1/4 men suck at sex."
20. sprockkets (Posts: 1160; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
When question further if it were g on g sex, 1 out of 100 would go for the tablet instead.
30. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, I was gonna say.. i bet 1 in 4 women are unhappily married, or dont have a sex life to give up. I dont know any chicks that are happy with their relationships that would be willing to give up sex.
7. DogsGoMeow (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Intresting.... That people would rather have their tablets over sex and giving up their car. Tbh I really don't see the use in tablets other than watching movies and YouTube.
11. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
I guess you just have to know what you're doing in the bedroom, or your spot will be taken.
14. djg71087 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Oct 2010)
100% of the women I know prefer both! Come on, every female loves a good pounding.
15. Sniggly (Posts: 6920; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Well, that makes sense, because 1 in 4 women have never met me.
27. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
dude you'd have to change your name to 'Snuggly' and you might get somewhere ;)
29. Sniggly (Posts: 6920; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
*snort* you may have a point. :p I mean, I was just kidding anyway. But yes, my propensity for snuggling has taken me far. :p
16. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
1 in every ten men prefers an iphone over sex:-P
18. medicci37 (Posts: 622; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
@ dark t. Thats because 1in ten (probably more)men who own a iphone prefer D*ck. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
26. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol your comment is to dame funny my brother has a iphone and saw that and droped it on the floor lol
17. medicci37 (Posts: 622; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Depends on who the are having sex with. The one flaw in the article is that it doesn't say how fat the women who prefer tablets are. In my experience(which is vast :) Most women who feel this would be doin me a favor by abstaining. For all you sexy nerd women out there, Rejoice in this study. Cause that just means there's more of me to go around. & as for the other 25%, buy me a Galaxy Note & we will see what happens ;). Even Taco can't argue with that logic.
19. TheGreatXavi (Posts: 10; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
bulls**t...........try telling your wife this......i will buy you tablet but no sex in a year.....no wife would want that............its just women usually bragging how they dont need sex , in reality they do need sex.......they feel superior by stating they dont need sex
22. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
LOL, those ladies aren't having the bedtime fun with the right people. If I was single and 5 to 10 years younger, I wouldn't mind helping out those ladies.
25. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
LOL, unfortunately I'm not single... and not 5 to 10 years younger. Not to mention that "Chronos" as a name doesn't exactly soon woman-ish...
23. Chronos (Posts: 257; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
4/4 women that would rather have a tablet than sex would be even better. Sex is a very dull activity.
28. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
"about a third of all guys admit to frequently bringing their slate to the loo, be it for reading, emailing, or socializing"
angry birds and porn....
i personally think this article is full of it tho. I mean how many women past 50 still want to have sex in the first place? (or cant?)
31. remixfa (Posts: 13903; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
many women have very active sex lives well into their 70s+. You wanna have a disturbing conversation? Ask your grandma about her sex life. I bet you get grossed out.. lol
The women that generally give up sex have unhappy marriages more often than not... just like men.