Official price of the Nokia Lumia 1520 in China leaked by Nokia
The Nokia Lumia 1520 is expected to be unveiled on Tuesday along with the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet and a number of other devices. The Lumia 1520 is rumored to be available in the states from AT&T starting around the second week of next month. We will probably see the phablet listed for $299.99 with a signed two-year contract.
More popular slideshows
Nokia accidentally leaks the price of the Nokia Lumia 1520 in China
1. Nokia store in China leaks price of the Nokia Lumia 1520
3. The phablet will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 under the hood along with an FHD display
4. A 20.7MP PureView camera is on back
source: WPDang (translated)
1. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
jezussss!! thats way more expensive than the note 3!!! Note 3 it is for me :P
7. freebee269 (Posts: 516; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
lol. i dont think anyone believes you were getting a windows phone with as much as you troll in windows phone articles.
9. MistB (Posts: 550; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Ditto. Don't bash it until you sample the product. This will have all of Nokia's quality and unique apps just like the Samsung has for it's Note 3. Chances are this will be feel zippier and more responsive than the Z Ultra/Note 3.
18. cc3493 (Posts: 142; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Sure you do WHoyton1, everyone believes you...
15. rd_nest (Posts: 684; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
There are more trolls in PA than WP devices in the wild. That's how pathetic WP is..
Another flop in making.
Only 'hit' windows phone is ultra-cheap 520..
21. freebee269 (Posts: 516; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
your comment is as pathetic as you say WP is. congrats!
2. gust3r3u (Posts: 78; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
lol 820 $ good thing its not 1520 $ ... still alot of money
3. reckless562 (Posts: 621; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
mabey if it was able to run Actual windows 8, AND the real apps with it, i'd consider it, kuz then id not be LIMITED to windows crappy app store.....Plus id get a 20 meg shooter!!!!!
so HEY M$, make a surface, in this 6 inch size, AND throw in the 20MP shooter an u have a GUARENTED buy from me
4. Pattycakes (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
Don't worry guys. Phones and tablets are more expensive in china, for instance an iphone 5s costs about 800 dollars. So, this phone should be priced around or 100$ above the iphone 5s for unlocked version. It will cost 299$ for the one with the plan.
5. mr.techdude (Posts: 536; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Good specs but crappy os, coming from an android user
6. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
crappy OS? thats rich coming from an android user....
8. freebee269 (Posts: 516; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
dont fall for the troll looking to start a fanboy arguement.
16. rd_nest (Posts: 684; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Says the 'resident troll' of PA. Just look at his profile icon.
22. freebee269 (Posts: 516; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
my icon shows i'm a fan of windows phone and android. not surprised you couldnt figure that out.
10. GrapeEyes (Posts: 243; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Don't be fooled by it.
It also states a RAM of 1GB and 1200mah battery!!!!
I believe Nokia are going to shock everyone, with an amazing event, and fantastic new products.
The Lumia 1520 will slap the Note 3 in its place.
When the Lumia 1520 arrives, the rest will hide :)
17. rd_nest (Posts: 684; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Slap Note 3? LOL.. Typical trolls.
When 1520 arrives, it will be Q1 of 2014. And when it does arrive it will be same as 920/820/925/1020 etc., It will be sold in thousands, whereas Note will sell in Millions.
It will do the same way as 920 'slapped' iPhone and Galaxy sales. That worked out wonderfully well for Nokia, right? What Nokia sells in a year, Samsung sells in a week.
19. cc3493 (Posts: 142; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
So samsung phones are nnot the same as their previous gen of phones? What nokia is doing here is to please trolls, like you, and those who want much needed upgraded specs. Please research before you say it will be the same as previous gen devices as it wont be. It will have GDR3 and much better hardware features. LOL.. Typical Trolls.
11. BabylonShine (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
Z1= 630$ or less in Bagdad
SM Note 3 = 700$ or less in Bagdad
P6 = 390 in all iraq
Note II = 430 $
GS III = 370 $
GSIV = 550$
This Nokia with >800 $ is useless in market , phone sucess is balance of OS , Camera , applications , Hardware +++ PRICE , very expensive = few ppl buy = less popular = less accessories and few spare parts (like Batteries)
12. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
So I dont know much about other phones and their OS. But do windows phones have a different app store than android? Cause thats all ive known. Thanks
23. freebee269 (Posts: 516; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
yes windows phone have a different app store. android apps dont run on windows phones and vice versa.
13. -box- (Posts: 3714; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I saw a report a few days ago saying the 2520 is going to be Windows 8.1, not RT 8.1. Hope it's true, and we'll know on Tuesday!