OPPO Find 5 in black announced, available in China on April 1st
OPPO has announced that starting on April 1st, its flagship model will be available in black in China. We can't remember seeing another phone that looked so different in black than it did in white. The black version of the OPPO Find 5 has a sleek elegance to it, something that doesn't come out in the white model. Pricing has not been disclosed, but if it is like the white version, we're talking about $499 for 16GB model and $569 for 32GB. Both prices are contract-free, of course.
source: GSMInsider via AndroidAuthority
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Even though it is from China, the Find 5 is still gorgeous.
14. Tsoliades (Posts: 218; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
It's probably the fact that we see so many knockoffs and similar stupid crap coming from China that China now has a bad name in tech, which isn't always true.
15. dil2abu (Posts: 216; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Design Inspired by Xperia S..
So obviously its gonna be gorgeous.. :)
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2149; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's a looker! Too bad the IPS screen is an absolute battery killer. Everything else is so impressive. :(
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
So, have you bought Oppo Find 5? :)
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
So you still didn't change opinion and still going to buy it? :)
9. _Bone_ (Posts: 2149; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Of the S4 Pro FHD phones, I'd still choose this one. But the Octa-core variant of the Galaxy SIV upped the game in specs and features, and it not that much more expensive, so we'll see.
10. MyLifeOnline (Posts: 8; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
I currently have the White Oppo Find 5 as a Beta phone and I have gotten a day and a half with normal usage. The battery is pretty big and do get some great battery life.
7. Rishin17 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
We need these kinda full hd 1080p phones in India. .
We havent seen d likes of
17. Rishin17 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yes I have heard and I tried contacting the company people
Through whatsapp but he didnt reply even though he came online
Several times..he didnt reply to my queries regarding availability and
Service centres in India..dats y I dnt think umi x2 will be a reliable phone
As far as after sales services r concerned. .we just know its d cheapest phone
In India with a 1080p screen(at rs.14000) and nothing else
8. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Wait Im excited.....well not really as they will never release it beyond their shores which decreases the real world value of the item significantly. Ah well.
11. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Take note, Sammy. This is what a gorgeous phone looks like. Like the HTC One X, it falls short only in expanded memory and removable battery. Otherwise, a home run!
12. siluro (Posts: 46; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Except for the camera quality as well, especially take a look at the flash enabled photos that was a bit of a let down for me. Perhaps the next Oppo phone will be even better looking and fix more of these drawbacks.