Nokia compares low light video abilities of Nokia Lumia 920 and Samsung Galaxy S III
Now, Nokia has produced a quick video that compares the video capturing abilities of both the Nokia Lumia 920 and the Samsung Galaxy S III under low light conditions. At least it looks like the Samsung Galaxy S III. Unless you look at Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung Galaxy S 4 side by side and compare the screen sizes, it is just hard to tell them apart. Which is exactly what Nokia was counting on considering that this was released on the day that Sammy unwrapped its new flagship phone.
source: Nokia via WMPoweruser
1. Timmehor posted on 18 Mar 2013, 00:33 7
Seen it already, but nice little advertisement and a little fun ;)
40. SuperNexus posted on 18 Mar 2013, 07:35 1
I think better compare with S4 instead of old S3.
17. someones4 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 02:04 3
Obviously an S3, judging by the number of sensors visible. They should show one with the s4 if they can.
25. Timmehor posted on 18 Mar 2013, 02:15 7
There wouldn't be a big difference, Samsung pride themselves on their loads of sharpening software and higher megapixel on the S4, but it ain't as smart as a Nokia camera.
18. Snoobab posted on 18 Mar 2013, 02:05 1
Until other manufacturers get a DEDICATED camera company supporting them, overtaking Nokia's camera dominance is very unlikely. (See, lens quality and sensor technology is very important).
30. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2013, 02:55 8
No one can beat Pureview.. Only Sony has the ability to do so but it still need some improvements!
NOKIA IS STILL THE KING IN PHOTOGRAPHY AND MAPS!
31. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2013, 03:09 0
I wish Nokia started making cameras :)
39. xperiaDROID (limited) 5 days ago posted on 18 Mar 2013, 07:06 1
Nokia is already the best of making Windows Phones. So Android is a no no for Nokia.
42. Rishin17 posted on 18 Mar 2013, 08:19 4
so wat? ,even if Nokia makes the best windows phones...
They can come up with an android phone in the near future..
M saying if they do..then we will have a great combination of
The most popular os with top notch fit n finish,nokia reliability...
Together...so why not? (From the customer's point f view it would be great)
43. xperiaDROID (limited) 5 days ago posted on 18 Mar 2013, 08:31 0
I agree, Nokia can also make android smartphones and windows phones together, just like HTC.
38. protozeloz posted on 18 Mar 2013, 06:46 0
That's an S3 look at the bottom vessel... And the camera interface
41. _PHug_ posted on 18 Mar 2013, 07:50 2
LMAO Nokia has to deceive potential customers to get business.
Not the first time they got caught lying about their camera, so pathetic
44. chaoticrazor posted on 18 Mar 2013, 08:45 2
seeing as they prove the lumia 920 can do what they claimed and shut all the fanboys up i suggest you get a dose of reality trying to bash a phone thats proven itself
grow up kid
46. Muzhhur posted on 19 Mar 2013, 10:19 0
all the chances that you could miss if you got the wrong device...lol as simple as that
47. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 20 Mar 2013, 03:17 0