New Samsung Galaxy Camera (EK-GC200) coming soon?
Meet the Samsung EK-GC200, which was recently listed on Indonesia’s ePostel certification website. According to the listing, the EK-GC200 is a digital camera with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 - and that’s all we know about its features. Last month, @evleaks showed a photo that was allegedly taken with the EK-GC200, mentioning that this would indeed be Samsung’s second-generation Galaxy Camera.
Of course, we can’t say for sure that Samsung will officially introduce this new EK-GC200 camera anytime soon. However, if it will, we may see it at CES 2014 or MWC 2014, hopefully running Android 4.4 KitKat.
sources: PocketDroid, @evleaks
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2139; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
You for one.
There's nothing wrong with a smartphone-zoom camera combo, but as always, a new product line takes time to get properly going. With Sammy's 20MP ISOCELL cam and an all-around thinner delivery, a Galaxy Camera can be a winner.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3297; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't care about this product. I care if someone else cares about this product.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If you don't care, then why did you comment? Just saying.
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3297; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't know if you read my second comment, but in it I said that I DO care if SOMEONE ELSE cares. Just saying.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Clearly I did if I responded to it. You have no interest until someone else does...? Great to know pal.
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
"With Sammy's 20MP ISOCELL cam and an all-around thinner delivery, a Galaxy Camera can be a winner."
Lol.. can you show me any real life performance of isocell camera???
Because there are 2 things that really I want to know about samsung isocell camera.
1. I want to know are isocell really better than conventional bsi sensor.
2. I want to know which one is better if compared with sony exmor rs.
5. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
it's no more than $200 pocket camera. Better buy an entry level DSLR camera or Lumia 1020
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lumia 1020 off contract costs how much again?
12. Kaiser2007 (Posts: 158; Member since: 16 Nov 2013)
$610 from ATnT with USA LTE. $686 from Negri with Europe LTE. They reduce the price. I think he buy phone with contract only.
8. byczybyk (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
check those out sammytoday.com/news/is-this-galaxy-camera-2-two-korean-design-patents-granted-for-digital-camera-device.html
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1287; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Nah. It's not a phone. I would be more interested if it were a phone, like the S4 Zoom.