Motorola explains why a "digital tatoo" is the best for unlocking your Moto X
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
they can keep the tatoo and sit on it
3. WinDroid (Posts: 77; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Tattoo isn't for most people. Best unlock is a Fingerprint reader.
6. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
My favorite one is the pattern-unlock on Android...
8. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
i prefer NFC Ring, its faster than tattoo because u lay your phone on your palm
4. GreekGeek (Posts: 1175; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Video presentation + music pays homage to Apple-style Johnny Ive c%ap we see all the time.
''In da Laaz Fothy yiuzz''
5. medicci37 (Posts: 1181; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Does the tat happen to have 3 upside down nines on it?
9. Settings (Posts: 1291; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Still not good. Pattern unlock is still good. 2 secs is enough to unlock a phone.
11. nodnarb (Posts: 35; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
sounds like post rapture stuff... no thanks
12. abhayks (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
I prefer picture password on BB 10.2.1...fast and most effective...
14. alouden (unregistered)
I know folks complain about the fingerprint sensors, especially on the GS5. I used both the GS5 and Iphone fingerprint sensors and have to say that is probably the best way to unlock the phone. Both for me were fast and easy. Definitely better than what is proposed here.