Motorola, Verizon to keep spending on promoting DROID brand
Motorola DROID SHADOW Preliminary Specifications
1. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
Seriously I would kill for a 4.1 inch droid with a large keyboard lay out like the touch pro 2. Its a shame they only are changing the keyboard, maybe more rom and ram and a slightly faster processor.
3. vzwtechbill posted on 31 May 2010, 13:21 0 0
I personally believe that there'll be more changes than just the keyboard...what would be the incentive to buy the Droid 2 otherwise? Especially with the popularity of the snapdragon processors, I think a DROID2 with same specs would = fail
4. zuno gyakusatsu posted on 31 May 2010, 16:27 0 0
you wont have to kill for it. just buy one and you will be guaranteed about 15 replacements from verizon. just call them up and say you own a droid. they will call you a tool for buying one and send you another steamy turd with the motorola logo stamped on it!
6. iHateCrapple posted on 31 May 2010, 17:21 0 0
You must have gotten fired from Motorola because all you do is spout sh*t about them homey... Even though they make one of VZW's hottest phones right now...
8. cc16177 posted on 01 Jun 2010, 12:20 0 0
Judging by your name you are probably the dumbest Asian person alive.
5. rjt185 posted on 31 May 2010, 16:47 0 0
Glad I've held off on the Incredible thus far, not that there's a choice, delays on orders and all. lol
7. Windsponge posted on 31 May 2010, 19:04 0 0
I have held off too but might wait past the next few too. December should have some great things coming.