Motorola, Verizon to keep spending on promoting DROID brand
Motorola DROID SHADOW Preliminary Specifications
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2840; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Seriously I would kill for a 4.1 inch droid with a large keyboard lay out like the touch pro 2. Its a shame they only are changing the keyboard, maybe more rom and ram and a slightly faster processor.
3. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
I personally believe that there'll be more changes than just the keyboard...what would be the incentive to buy the Droid 2 otherwise? Especially with the popularity of the snapdragon processors, I think a DROID2 with same specs would = fail
4. zuno gyakusatsu (Posts: 257; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
you wont have to kill for it. just buy one and you will be guaranteed about 15 replacements from verizon. just call them up and say you own a droid. they will call you a tool for buying one and send you another steamy turd with the motorola logo stamped on it!
6. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
You must have gotten fired from Motorola because all you do is spout sh*t about them homey... Even though they make one of VZW's hottest phones right now...
8. cc16177 (Posts: 312; Member since: 09 May 2010)
Judging by your name you are probably the dumbest Asian person alive.
5. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Glad I've held off on the Incredible thus far, not that there's a choice, delays on orders and all. lol
7. Windsponge (Posts: 92; Member since: 01 Nov 2009)
I have held off too but might wait past the next few too. December should have some great things coming.