MWC 2012: Day zero recap
- HTC One S is coming in the spring to T-Mobile with quality hardware inside a 7.95mm body
- HTC One X marks the spot as being AT&T's first Beats Audio and Sense 4.0 smartphone
- HTC One V breaks cover as the affordable One with 3.7" display and 1GHz silicon
- International version of the HTC One X screams loudly with its quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- HTC One series spec comparison: HTC One X vs One S vs One V
- HTC MWC 2012 Press Conference live blog
- HTC ImageChip claims to be the new king of the hill in smartphone cameras
- Sony Xperia P breaks cover, flaunts 4-inch WhiteMagic display, aluminum unibody construction
- Sony Xperia U makes an entrance: stylish phone with a 3.5" screen, dual-core processor
- Sony's 2012 NXT lineup spec comparison: Xperia S vs Xperia P vs Xperia U
- Sony brings the Xperia SmartDock to MWC, it’s compatible with latest Xperias
- Sony planning to ramp up its marketing spending for the new Xperia line to new heights
- Huawei Ascend D quad XL and two more official - "the world's fastest smartphone" and 2500mAh battery are in tow
- Huawei MediaPad 10 steals the spotlight with 1920x1200 display, quad-core K3 chipset and LTE
- Huawei brings home-grown K3V2 quad-core A9-based processor
- Huawei outs a "making of" video about Pegasus, the horse it created out of 3, 500 smartphones
- Press images of the Huawei Ascend D quad out, available in black and white (updated with video)
1. Carlitos (Posts: 333; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
So motorola wont be at MWC. Oh well i really wanted to see there new ICS interface.
Looking foward to what Huawei will offer. And i really like the New HTC one X.
2. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Huawei easily takes the top spot from what has already been shown.
3. vishalvenky (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
hey any news about NOKIA? eagerly awaiting PUREVIEW The N8 successor
4. biophone (Posts: 1893; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
My favorite is the hauwei xl. 2500mah and quad core. The ui looks nice aswell. Please come to verizion.
5. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Of all the Xperias announced for 2012 so far, only the Xperia P will have aluminum body?
6. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Tomorrow its Nokia. Asus, Acer, ZTE, probably gonna show something.