Lenovo S90 "Sisley" now official with a shameless, iPhone-like presentation
16. Manti123 (banned) (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
China = A synonym of corruption and copycat.
Never trust any Chinese company.
49. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Yeah, they're making android look cheap! they destroyed Sony and now they're after Samsung .. they just copy and sell cheap .. no originality no durability .. nothing
58. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
The subtext actually says "More beautiful than beautiful".
2. Awalker (Posts: 1498; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
They forgot to put the Touch ID button on it. Companies like Leveno and Xiaomi have no shame at all.
18. wildfiregt (Posts: 167; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Actually Xiaomi is making better phones than apple. And besure iOS7 and iOS8 got a lot inspiration from MIUI
28. dimas (Posts: 2124; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Not MIUI but rather Flyme UI that has been around for a long time. Even the 128GB internal storage and body design of iPhone 6 was inspired by Meizu.
44. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
lol. yeah like apple cares about your miPad.
3. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Shameless copy, no doubt. Probably a better phone, though...!
4. luis.d (Posts: 329; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
Come on, boys! Let's sit down and discuss a phone named "Sisley" :p
10. buccob (Posts: 2564; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Well ok, "Sisley" is shameless BUT also an improve version of the iPhone 6 design. Spec-wise is ok...
Maybe the name is there to go in line with recent Tim Cook's news...
(disclaimer: taste may vary depending on the eye of the beholder. Comments are mostly for entertaintment purposes, no offense intended)
17. Manti123 (banned) (Posts: 207; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I know many hate Apple, but please, stop being idiot.
30. pulkit1 (Posts: 354; Member since: 03 Jul 2014)
But really making fun of his sexuality is funny to you , then by all means keep doing it .
32. buccob (Posts: 2564; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
I was not making fun of anybody sexuality... just the name of this phone and its look.
If whats written was misunderstood or I expressed myself in a wrongful manner, then I apologize... but people shouldn't take those comments so seriously...
Common, there are jokes in the internet about the holocaust, putin, north korea, and people don't get offended... but they actually should be angrier than some ramdom dude complaining because I mentioned Tim Cook in my comment...
And if it pleases you, I will report my own comment for moderation! good day.
59. iLovesarcasm (Posts: 528; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)
Yeah it looks better than iPhone but substandard device.
19. vivek_ananda (Posts: 25; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)
"Sisley", does that mean its for Sissies?
53. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
Youre already holding the phone they coppied. so youre basically calling yourself a sissie. GOOD JOB. lol.......
6. eggimage (Posts: 79; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
lenovo totally butchered IBM's Thinkpad and turned it into garbage. What more do you expect from them? originality? lol.. please
36. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Agreed. But the ThinkPad X1 was pretty darn sharp!
8. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
lenovo thats very sissey of you copying apple
9. uchihakurtz (Posts: 368; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Maybe they're trying to send a message or something, copying blatantly and naming it 'Sisley', sissy name?
11. cnour (Posts: 745; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
Normal, they are imitating the best phone in the market. Do you imagine that they will imitate a Nexus or a Samsung??????
37. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
No they imitate the best selling phone, not the best. There is a huge difference there.
54. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
"best phone on the market" HA!! I laugh at your ignorance.
47. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
oh.. a Nexus or a Samsung and specially a Samsung tops Apple in every department .. apart from design my phone does EVERYTHING better than apple. hey, it's not 2010 anymore .. isn't apple the one who said that phones should not exceed 60mm in width .. oh ..
48. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
and by the way b!rd brain, the iphone whatever is the best selling phone, NOT the best phone. check the Note 4.
12. Monoo (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Nov 2014)
Really?? Do you have any idea how long it takes to get a phone on the market (ie designing, prototyping, tooling, production)? Do you really think it's possible to do it in less than 2 months? I was expecting better from Phonearena.
21. cnour (Posts: 745; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
Don't forget the leaks of iPhone 6 dated from 8 months ago. I was expecting better from you.
50. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
lol there are always id!ots who have thoughts like this, and you sir are the id!ot of the day :)
13. gagakiller (banned) (Posts: 176; Member since: 08 Oct 2014)
HOLY F**** THEY EVEN COPIED APPLE`S WAY OF ADVERTISING THE PHONE ! LOOK AT THE PICTURES !!!!!!
14. diehardnokian (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
well they might be the world's third largest phone manufacturer.. but they're still Chinese. I'm happy that they've at least ironed out the protruding camera.
15. pegasso (Posts: 274; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
is this S90 Sisley an exact copy of iphone6?
will it be compatible with iphone6's 3rd party cases?
55. nathan.carter (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
iPhone is entry level of all devices. get it right.
23. fsusb (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Nov 2014)
Lenovo is late...
Apple just came earlier...
In copying htc.
29. dimas (Posts: 2124; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Both of them are late. Meizu beat them by a year.
31. genkidama20 (Posts: 52; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
All is fair in love and war. It seems like a good phone with some efforts to improve on the iPhone. It's much more affordable, camera sits flush, and more bendable? I'd buy one.
33. marcski07 (Posts: 598; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
apple also shameless copied htc design, and make it more worst of that fugly antenna band. so calm yo tits, some prefer that design but with android in it, heck I wished apple do an android OS with their design, (yes, it is absurd) apple are good in designing since 5s, but they blew it off with iphone 6, the front is beautiful but back is horrid.
35. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
So is Apple gonna sue Lenovo for copying their trade dress as they called it when they tried to sue Samsung?
38. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Only if it comes out here I think. The stupid thing is that the U.S. courts allowed Apple to use the original Galaxy S as evidence despite it never being realeased in North America without drastic design changes. The North American variants looked completely different.
Also the stupid US courts allowed them to sue for Galaxy Nexus software, which Samsung didn't even design.
So it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Apple sued Motorola for the X and showed these Lenovo ads saying they are the now the same company and somehow won. That is how pathetic the U.S. legal system is.
39. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 136; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I don't know why Lenovo copied iPhone 6 design. They could even design phones with their own originality like the K900, Vibe Z, & Vibe Z2 Pro. I guess their design management just want to knock off some jokes? (>.
42. synot (Posts: 277; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Xiaomi and Lenovo makes the Iphone better than Apple,their versions are better looking than Apples, their renders are what it should have looked like in the first place. Apple should hire them for their designs.
51. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
hahahahahahahaha you made my day. like apple cares about these brands anyways. I guess Tim Cook must be laughing now in his office looking at the phone. free publicity, and chinese brands cheapening android more. thanks china.
43. amcasper (unregistered)
At least the camera is flush with the back. Better design that iPhone, but worst specs.
52. FAKEPERSONA (unregistered)
Now i know why Apple used iPhone 4s & 5s, where 's' stands for Sissy...
Don't know, if they had used "Sissy", Apple might sued Lenovo for patent infringement...
56. medtxa (Posts: 1133; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
it's very stupid for lenovo to copy other manufactur design. people buy brand product because they have class like sony, samsung, lg. where is their pride as one of the bigest phone manufacture?
60. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Still better than iPhone (even though Chinese phones are the worst...)
61. bob_monkeywarts (Posts: 236; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
There is absolutely no way to look at it without thinking it's an iPhone running Android... just like looking at Joe's O's without thinking it looks like Cheerios...
62. atultec (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Feb 2015)
This is fully copied iphonic smartphone , but its lacks apple charm . Check out at Atultec.org , comparative study.