Leaked images show Sony Xperia Z frame and camera breakdown
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
1. stychill posted on 04 Jan 2013, 18:52 16 16
This is the first phone i've seen from sony that i've actually completely liked, the phone...i still think they have one of the worse looking UI's in the market.
19. SleepingOz posted on 04 Jan 2013, 23:40 5 4
ugly and laggy? Wow!
You sure don't know what you're talking about..
27. pyradark posted on 05 Jan 2013, 04:11 4 1
Yup.. On my galaxy note 2, i prefer my xperia p UI... Try to have both and ull understand :)
28. kdealltheway posted on 05 Jan 2013, 05:44 0 0
I'm thinking of buying Xperia P. Is it true that screen isn't that good as it's suppose to be, that you can see too much of backscreen light in dark areas?
30. pyradark posted on 05 Jan 2013, 08:29 1 1
Yup.. Black is grey once u put brightness 50 above, viewing angle is ok, but thanks to mobile bravia, outstanding viewing and watching experience. Also ull never had a problem viewing it outside thanks to white magic tech. :)
39. SleepingOz posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:05 1 0
I have used timescape on the XPERIA S of my gf, sorry but it's boring, incoherent and lack features.
49. marklugtu1302 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 20:33 0 0
I realy dont like the ui that xperia has put into their phones.. i think they made it too minimalist that made it very boring when you look at it..widgets and icons doesn't look well with each other also.. hope that sony would redesign their UI because it feels less of a sony device
9. kobainez posted on 04 Jan 2013, 21:08 12 3
I seriously don't get it. Why people dislike sony ui so much? its much sexy than samsung ugly touchwiz ui. Are u guys blind or never seen sony ui before?? Touchwuz 2.3 is the most ugly touchwiz ive seen
11. stychill posted on 04 Jan 2013, 21:30 3 8
To each his own, i rate touchwiz higher than htc & sony's UI but none of them has the flair stock android has. In my opinion its the most visually appealing.
20. SleepingOz posted on 04 Jan 2013, 23:48 2 3
Touchwiz has evolved since Gingerbread 2.3.
You should get out of your cave sometimes..
22. Berzerk000 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 00:54 1 3
Touchwiz was ugly on 2.3, but since Touchwiz UX came out for the GS3, it's pretty good looking.
50. marklugtu1302 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 20:36 0 0
I definitely agree with you on what you said about the cartoonish Touchwiz.. but xperia UI's kinda boring
12. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2013, 21:39 4 0
Is that true, 6 LENSES, or even 7?
That's awesome, can't wait to see the picture quality.
18. a961009 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:44 0 7
I want to +100000000000000000000000 for your post... their ui is worse Touchwiz
25. Nathan_ingx posted on 05 Jan 2013, 02:08 1 0
I'm clearly confused with your comment.
Are you supporting Sony or Samsung??
Stychill is talking about Sony and you say you agree but also tell us that they have the worst UI.
Or is your statement meant to be, 'Touchwhiz is the worst UI'? That would make sense.
33. Grishm posted on 05 Jan 2013, 10:14 3 0
Sony's UI has an elegant look with appealing icons and graphics compared to other UIs, at least to me.
Samsung's Touchwiz UI might have got more features compared to Sony's Timescape UI, but looks wise Sony's UI wins hands down.
3. sid07desai posted on 04 Jan 2013, 19:03 11 4
This is going to turn out a huge success for Sony. Better than anticipated.
5. nevinjohn posted on 04 Jan 2013, 19:23 7 2
I'd like to see more on Xperia ZL coz it looks damn beautiful.. :)
7. cretinick posted on 04 Jan 2013, 19:50 1 2
And smaller, despite having the same display and settings ...
I'm curious to know what the real differences between them.
14. Captain_Doug posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:21 0 0
Besides being waterproof, not sure what the ZL is missing. Probably nothing I'd miss.
10. blackice214 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 21:27 2 0
Waiting patiently I like my iphone but damn this phone is beautiful hopefully it comes with some free subscription services like music and such.
13. Atlas posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:21 3 0
Hopefully the optics will be better than on the last few Xperias, the pictures just haven't been up to scratch:/
15. kobainez posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:23 4 1
Why iphonearena didnt put all the leaked pics of xperia z? There's about 16 pic of the xperia
16. kobainez posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:24 4 0
And they always didnt mentioned abt waterproof in xperia z
17. solidsnake695 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 22:37 5 3
why is a samsung touchwiz fan commenting on a sony product get a life or use touchwiz with ur d**k
52. bipinm posted on 07 Jan 2013, 05:46 0 0
13.1MP, hdr, Exmor RS ...
best part is taking photo under water....
....gonna love it....
24. spiderpig2894 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 02:00 3 1
Awesome! Where is the LED flash?
Could this be a replacement for my Xperia S or should I wait longer?
As a Sony fan, I honestly say that TouchWiz UI is smooth and more features BUT it doesn't look professional and classy as the Sony UI. TWUI just looks like a cartooned UI for children!
32. XperiaUser posted on 05 Jan 2013, 08:50 1 0
Exactly every Xperia Owner knows the difference btw TouchWiz and Timescape , TouchWiz is smooth and nothing more , Thumps Up !
and it has LED flash but it is not visible probably coz of glass back , :D
37. Aaron_R96 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 12:33 0 0
I'd get this as a replacement if I were you, I honestly don't see how phones are gonna continue to develop much past this 5" 1080p stage, and especially the Xperia Z which just packs tons of features on top of that aswell, cant even see the Galaxy S4 being any better specced than this Xperia.
And I totally agree, Sony's UI looks much more professional and 'modern' in comparison to Touchwiz, even on the GNote 2! I much prefer Sony UI
38. pokerc posted on 05 Jan 2013, 14:46 0 0
That's so true. I've always thought touch wiz was meant for kids! Very happy with my sense 4.1
51. marklugtu1302 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 20:41 0 0
ICS Motoblur is the best in design and smoothness
26. darac posted on 05 Jan 2013, 02:21 5 1
I believe this camera and build quality will be top notch.
Oh and it's waterproof!!
Hear that, Nokia fanboys?
Sony finally produced some true Awesomeness
34. chaoticrazor posted on 05 Jan 2013, 10:24 1 2
Why are you directing this at Nokia fan boys?
The ones I know actually want Sony to come good this year, so stop been a fan boy and just talk about this powerhouse son are bringing
Trying to start something but failed you did.
Hoping Sony becomes on of the most successful this year,they deserve it with devices like this
36. papss posted on 05 Jan 2013, 10:48 0 0
Cause he wants attention as usual.. So he "believes" the camera and build will be top notch but really has no idea because its not been tested.. More android fanboy BS
41. darac posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:52 0 0
Go tell that to those constantly bulls**ting about Nokia being the epitome of superior build quality while every android being cheap crap with a lousy camera.
44. chaoticrazor posted on 05 Jan 2013, 16:17 0 0
OK android fanboy let's humor you
First certain android phones have lousy build quality, why can't that be said....why is it if you say one thing negative against the android fort you believe to be part of you go all defensive and do idiot comments like that.
Second there isn't a single android phone that shines for its camera, there pretty average....Sony are the best bet to change this.
Seriously though stop acting like a victim, your the worst kind of fanboy
45. darac posted on 05 Jan 2013, 17:24 0 0
Get off my ass for once and get through that crazy scull already - I wasn't talking to you. Stop replying in the name of others.
46. chaoticrazor posted on 05 Jan 2013, 17:35 0 0
nah gonna keep doing it as you keep saying one sided things and nver reasonable and now have started trying to start little wars against nokia users with no real need
so again nope will carry on
29. anthony60415 posted on 05 Jan 2013, 08:23 3 1
I'm really looking forward to that sexy Exmor RS :)
31. XperiaUser posted on 05 Jan 2013, 08:45 1 0
oh i m dying to see camera performance of this handset . and Sony has brand new UI for jelly-bean :)
35. papss posted on 05 Jan 2013, 10:45 0 0
Typical great phone design from Sony.. The only issue with them is that they announce early and by the time they come out the hardware isn't state of the art anymore..if they could get that fixed they would have huge potential
42. TMach posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:53 0 0
I do believe your comment relates to Sony Ericsson, we are talking about Sony Mobiles and not the previous company and they have pretty much released their last few phones on time. The quality of their phones, regardless of them not running the core race still made them the second best selling android manufaturer behind Samsung.
Live in the now and not the past and wait to see/judge Sony and NOT SE!
43. TMach posted on 05 Jan 2013, 16:06 0 0
One of the Xperia Z or ZL is launch, not announced, on 15 January so lets wait and see link to the chinese website quoted on youtube and reported by PA and GSMArena link pasted below...
40. TMach posted on 05 Jan 2013, 15:50 1 0
Email from Sony ........About to reveal something EXTRAORDINARY in 3 days time.....
47. noriya posted on 05 Jan 2013, 18:57 0 0
wow i like that design,and where is the front facing camera?
48. papss posted on 05 Jan 2013, 20:47 0 0
I agree man.. I have no real issues with Sony phones, in fact I would say they have one of the best designs currently on android.