Leaked Xiaomi Mi4 front renders make a cameo in Black and White
2. hafini_27 (Posts: 431; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
Looks the same as mi3 but that's good. Nice looking device
4. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Love the design and the specs
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 4233; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I just trying out their redmi note enhance edition. Pretty good comparable to a Samsung Note 2 at a small fraction of the price.
MIUI V5 is better than touchwiz with their theme online store and build in security that support permission control over what apps are allow to access such as denying Facebook apps permission to learn my contacts and location.
5. brasstax (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Xiaomi has the potential to challenge Samsung in the phone industry. Of course they have a very long way to go, but the potential is definitely there
7. Bondurant (Posts: 254; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Okay. Nearly all the specs mentioned here about Mi4 is WRONG.
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
"The generous 3gb Ram"
So that means it's not enough?
5gb Ram would be great.
9. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Oh, why not this:
CPU: 8 Krait 450s
GPU: Adreno 530 and GeForce GTX Titan Z3
Processor: 64-Bit OctaDeca Core Intel Broadwell clocked at 6.4GHz
RAM: 6TB LPDDR4 1600MHz Dual-channel 64-bit
Camera: 80MP f/3.0 aperture, 12 lens camera with 8K Video Recording at 1440FPS Ultra Slow Motion.
Screen: 8K SHARP LCD Screen and 8K Super AMOLED Screen with Cinema Mode.
Speakers: Hidden Octa Front Speakers from Sony, Dolby, HTC, Beats, Harmon Kardon, BOSE, and Monster.
IP69K Waterproof, Dustproof, Shockproof, Snowproof, BulletProof and FireProof up to 1000 feet that can be submerged in the Hot Tub for Ages.
And Non-Noticable LG G3 and SGF Bezels combined.
17. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
this is why bin laden bombs people....
10. gaara6775 (Posts: 732; Member since: 20 May 2014)
It will be having QHD display & sd805, coz sd801 & 1080p display is too mainstream :p
13. youdug (Posts: 27; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
either this info is wrong or this phone is gonna be like $199.
this aint much better than last years at all.
801 instead of 800 and 1 extra gig of ram....
14. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1039; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I was hoping for a much nicer design
16. gaara6775 (Posts: 732; Member since: 20 May 2014)
You're right. Even I was hoping for that. This design is bald. There is no sexiness when we look at it. Argg mi3 is better looking
15. GreekGeek (Posts: 955; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Glad they did't jump into the stupid Quad HD bandwagon, hope they never will
18. Shiddharatha (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Jul 2014)
Hey it looks same as gionee elite e6 that is as in same black n white tone... Even miui skin is same as gionees amigo 2 which is on elite e6 ... I know cause I m using e6 now