Latest handset rumors: octa-core powered Huawei Glory 4, BlackBerry Z50 and Q30
The other two rumored handsets are both BlackBerry models. The BlackBerry Z50 will allegedly become the new flagship model for the Canadian manufacturer sporting a 5.2 inch screen with resolution of 1080 x 1920, and a quad-core processor. This phone is rumored to be the first BlackBerry model out of the gate in Q3 of 2014. Lastly, the BlackBerry Q30 will be a flagship QWERTY equipped model for BlackBerry. The BlackBerry Q30 is expected to arrive in the second quarter of 2014. If all this is true, it sounds like new CEO John Chen is not going to let BlackBerry go down without a fight.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster
source:: Weibo (AccountReqd) via CTechcn.com (1), (2)
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3544; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I don't like Android,, I like Windows Phone.
21. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
How it feels to be a troll?
Congratulations, I entirely consider you one.
17. Zeeya (Posts: 200; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
is your heart big enough for another OS? try BB10... great OS
20. ihavenoname (Posts: 1393; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I like Android and iOS. BB10 looks nice, though the multitasking is weird.
19. Bernoulli (Posts: 1448; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I like windows os, but I love the new blackberry os, but because of the amazing cameras I prefer my lumia 1020 over my z10
14. StreetNerd (Posts: 705; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
so what? ur not allowed to be a perv? :') gotta love it
5. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1020; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
what is the guy telling her?she looks like she like what she hears.probably big..
7. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
quarter 3 of 2014 for the bbz50? well, guess that's better than nothing, but still kind of late especially when the note 4 is right around the corner :p
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5773; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
That has been the problem for RIM and now BB - a day late and a dollar short. At least they are being consistently 12 to 18 months behind the rest of the market. Even MS is beating them to release quad core and 1080p support for WP.
9. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
This News About Bb, Not Failur Os (windows phone) :)
10. Kishin (Posts: 610; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Wow the New CEO
75% of me thinks he can save BB ------ I love Tech and try new products
15. Zeeya (Posts: 200; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
i will buy both BBs... but could it be pls faster dude?
i know most of you here hate BB.. dont understand why.. the new OS is awesome.. even there is a big lack of apps... but still aaaaawesome OS!
18. sonisoe (Posts: 329; Member since: 06 May 2009)
given that bb's app store is just as big as wp (if not less), i think bb's got more chance of success than wp... all bb needs is a stunning looking handset.... it doesnt matter whether the customer is a regular consumer or corporate, they all love beautiful smartphones the same..
25. Kishin (Posts: 610; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Dude the BB store is smaller than WP do some research and ur even find that some games are not what there's posed to look like
22. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Huawei and mediatek working together to bring you three, yes three, persistent triangle exclamation point errors in your notification bar!
24. zunaidahmed (Posts: 46; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
tell me about an app on android that utilizes four cores or more.....hahaha, there IS NONE.