Late May launch for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z in the U.K.
Available in those two wild colors, black or white, the 16GB model will be priced after tax at 399 GBP ($600 USD) while the 32GB version will run you 449 GBP ($680 USD). The LTE enabled variant is scheduled to be launched in Europe only at this point and is priced at 499 GBP ($755 USD). Late last month, the Wi-Fi only version of the tablet visited the FCC which dovetails with earlier reports that the tablet is heading for an eventual U.S. launch. The Sony Xperia Tablet Z will come to the market resistant to water and dust.
source: XperiaBlog via UnwiredView
1. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Can't wait for Sony to take all their proprietary crap home and die
2. imkyle (Posts: 1053; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'd be curious to see this, but how long do I have to wait? Till May? Google I/O is right around the corner and they better get their crap in order soon.
7. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Why does everything have to be connected with the US? Why not a product that is available in Europe, Asia, South America only?
6. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
WHAT? They said it will be in April. idiots!
8. pyradark (Posts: 810; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
May is UK and Europe
while US, just embrace the iPad,Galaxy and Nexus for now hahahaha
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Come on Sony, release it globally ASAP. I want to experience the best of Sony in a tablet. :)
10. jsdechavez (Posts: 708; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Sony should deliver sooner after announcements..