LG to hold a "revolutionary smartphones" Media Preview event on the cusp of MWC
Sounds enticing, and, judging from the recent leaks about upcoming LG smartphones, the company is ready to make a splash and be remembered. LG pulled through the drought period, and its switch to smartphones seemingly paid off in Q4, when it turned a profit from its handset division. With the restructuring over, we can't wait to see what's in store from them for 2012.
Just a rumor rehash - we are expecting the LG X3 superphone with quad-core Tegra 3 processor, the LG Optimus Vu behemoth with 5" display and 4:3 aspect ratio, plus the lower-end LG P700, as well as the Windows Phone LG Miracle. Whatever it is, we'll be sure to relay all the "revolutionary" details to you promptly.
1. ZayZay (Posts: 548; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Revolutionary has been thrown around a lot lately.
6. chapizzo (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
i bet you apple has a patent for the word revolutionary and they'll be suing someone soon
7. AndresJ (Posts: 48; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Maybe people you should stop with the suing thing - yes we get it companies do it alot, but reading suing thread all over phonearena, this is getting out of hand.
2. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I'm excited to see what they have to show off!
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
It will have a revolutionary feature where you can teleport yourself from one country to another. No need to use planes, save cost on transport.
5. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Stealing HTC thunder right there. lol They also have an event before MWC. I guess the real day is the day before MWC even starts.
8. Carlitos (Posts: 266; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Not to exited with the Lg3x. Its last predecessor was not ummmm.........
Lg makes good phones from time to time, but there updates are horrible.
9. trumpet116 (Posts: 27; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
If they haven't worked on their dreadful Android skin, they can turn around and go home now.