LG promises to unveil new series of phones
This year, LG wants to one-up itself and teased on Facebook:
“New series will be unveiled.”
Pretty concise. We take this as a hint that LG is ready to bring a new series to devices no later than MWC 2013. What’s more, the company says it is ready to surprise us:
“See what surprise LG has in store for you this time, with an unexpected distinction.”
Could this mean a new Optimus series? After the successful and well received LG Optimus G and Nexus 4, LG has the right momentum to get its traction back.
source: LG Mobile
1. Required (banned) (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
The new series is probably an upgrade to the previous series. L3+, L5+, L7+ and L9+. Notice the 'L' and '+' in the teaser image (thumbnail) from LG's fb page.
5. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
OR... its just shows a gift wrapped in a ribbon!!
2. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
It's still the L series but with upgrades like L3 II or L7 II and one new flagship. Wouldn't be surprised if they throw in a 7" tablet.
4. XperiaUser (unregistered)
i want to see some beautiful handset from LG
6. GeekMovement (Posts: 1581; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wow if we add LG's monster phone to the 2013 competition... what a hot battle between Sony, HTC, Samsung, and LG!
7. Landmarkcm (Posts: 473; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Love my L9 makes it even better with no contract!
8. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Go LG you can do it haha!
I'm using the lower mid end L5 and i must say its a good device though :) Screen has low res but brightness is good ;)
10. mydi.maus (unregistered)
LG be my valentine suprise me....lol