LG G4 first cases show up, new image shows the slight curve of its display
1. quintessential (Posts: 62; Member since: 11 Mar 2015)
So much for 'Radically different' design as quoted by LG's execs. =.=
3. Tom1206 (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Nov 2014)
Still plastic... I have a G3, and there is 2 cracks on the case: one per mic (this is a known issue)... I want borders in metal!!!
9. JohnK (Posts: 117; Member since: 03 Mar 2015)
There will be a premium device from LG later this year according to them.
10. wargreymon (Posts: 671; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
LG admitted there is a fault in early batches and you can get it repaired for free. I did that and was not a single problem.
12. LGisgood (Posts: 833; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
don't worry g4 is not the final LG's flagship for this year.
in May LG will bring their BEAST! not the G4!
13. bur60 (Posts: 833; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
"way" too thick? Ppl are never satisfied. Rather have it this thick with thick battery. Or do u want an iPhone battery in it?
7. Ceffmhico (Posts: 33; Member since: 17 Jul 2014)
Noy the g4 for sure. Maybe it's a g flex 2 case.
8. TBomb (Posts: 692; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
looks like it may have some GFlex qualities... self healing, a slight curve, big screen. Obviously im going based off the pictures and have little to back me up with this decision but it looks possible.
11. rotkiv3451 (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Jan 2015)
Finally someone understands that phones need big batteries.
14. Denco (Posts: 118; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Like the HTC One M7, M8 and M9 similarity issue, it's the same here with LG 2, 3 and 4.
Will Samsung be the only one that's radically different this year?
16. alexthe10 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 May 2014)
This. Can't be the G4 it has same cut outs as my G3