LG G2 for Korea has microSD card slot, removable battery
1. Shatter (Posts: 1652; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Korean variants of Samsung and LG phones are always better.
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Sony is also doing the same thing the Japanese version of the Xperia Z using better screen, infrared, and several other features.
I wonder why they give the best specs just to sell in their own countries.
8. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 367; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
losing to some foreign company on their home turf is not good for their image so thats why they make it even better i think.
2. JaiKB (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
I really like this phone, I can't wait to see the Galaxy Note III compare to this, which will be better, I don't know!
12. _Bone_ (Posts: 1741; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Expensive Wacom digitizer, S-Pen, faster bigger memory, faster NAND Flash, fresher OS, larger more efficient screen, much larger and removable battery, OIS Sony Exmor RS sensor, MicroSD slot, MHL 2.0. As always, the Note model will not only beat it's competition but it's un-house products as well. And if Sammy gets the new Exynos 5 Octa right, we'll have an absolute champ.
3. rallyguy (Posts: 364; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I would choose the removable battery. It's a must have for me.
4. AMDPhenomX4 (Posts: 46; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Basically the only thing the international variant has is slightly slimmer and a bigger battery by default. The Korean variant has the SD card slot to actually USE a 60 FPS 1080P camera for more than a few hours, will have a bigger battery with a slightly bigger case as an option, and wireless charging as an option. If the Korean variant was in the US, I would pick it up for sure, but with it being the way it is, it's average.
5. puckhead (Posts: 63; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
wow the korean version is a .25 of millimeter thicker, wow theyre getting screwed! haha
7. promise7 (Posts: 162; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
idk what the guy is saying, but his commentary sounds are hilarious, with the singing and side noises. the woman unboxing the phone is kinda strange too as she handled the box and accessories a little rough.
9. HeWhoDoesNothing (Posts: 150; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
PA, there IS an English version of this. Idk why that one isn't imbedded instead of this one. It's the same guy too.
10. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1511; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice, home people should get more benefits.
11. _Bone_ (Posts: 1741; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
The G2 had potential, but again cutting corners prevented an exciting model to be a hit,
13. promise7 (Posts: 162; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
here is the english version
15. Tuxedo (Posts: 58; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Ok now show us the LG G2 Pro and don't screw it up...
16. vgyliu (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Man was about to get this phone but no micro sd slot killed it for me