LG G Flex appears in the flesh with a video hands-on: curved phone has buttons on the back
LG G Flex appears in the flesh Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
LG G Flex appears in the flesh
3. mr.techdude (Posts: 491; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I dont see the point in this other then wobiling on a flat surface.
9. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I can't imagine any use for it other than looking cool.
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I like the design of the front of the device just like the G2, but again, not sure about the rear design..
5. darkskoliro (Posts: 885; Member since: 07 May 2012)
LG always has horrible looking design for the back of the phone...the front is nice but its like they designed half of it -.-
7. emadshiny (Posts: 1081; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I'll never even try to put such a thing in my pocket!
8. funchumm1206 (Posts: 52; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Good luck on watching movies or viewing content on a curved display
10. AndroidSHQIP (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Android Fans, brace yourselfs!!!! iComplainers with "copy from Apple" comments are coming.
12. pwnarena (Posts: 708; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
come on what's the use of being flexible if you're just curving those displays? they're still fixed in place like any traditional display on a mobile device. still haven't found the right application?
still, i commend lg for bending the display that way. it emulates a curved tv that is usable in landscape mode. samsung's curve is just plain stupid.
13. DONUT (Posts: 188; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
i think it wouldve have been really stupid if LG didnt make the phone with back buttons. after all the hoo hah they made about how back buttons are better on a bigger screen device, if this 6" phone came with regular side buttons, it will just throw LG's own statements down the drain
14. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 68; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
Yo, I could have sworn my Galaxy Nexus had a slightly curved display. This one is obviously curved a lot more, but it isn't brand new.
15. Amro_ (Posts: 12; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
The new thing here is that the actual display underneath the glass is curved. The gnex only had a curved glass on top of a straight display.